'Truth or Dare?'

"Mrs Beauchamp you can spin it first since you are the boss." Connie lent forwards and spinned it. It landed on Robyn. Robyn groaned and said not me!

Connie thought for a seccond. She couldnt think of anything to say. Jacob said "I know Robyn you need to refer to everyone who speaks to you in the next hour as Dave. If there name is Dave or David call them Steve."

"Ok Dave!!" Robyn replied everyone started laughing! Robyn spun the bottle. It landed on Connie.

"Dave truth or dare?"

"Well you are definatly not getting any truth out of me so dare."

"Dave kiss the hottest man in the room."

"None of them are apealing though."

"Do it Beauchamp it is a dare." Charlie said.

"Fine" she stood up. "I mean it would have been Ian but he is quite clearly taken!" everyone laughed! "Ew no!" while pointing to David, then Ethan, and Jez.

"That leaves you three people mum." Grace said stating the obvious.

"Yes i know that Grace." Connie muttered. "That is just discusting i mean your Charlie Fairhead why would I?"

"That means you have to kiss Jacob or Cal then"

"Technically it doesnt if a hotter man walked in the room."

"Mrs Beauchamp, Jac asked if you would look after Emma she has theatre and no one else to look after her."

"Yes of course." she took Emma off of Zosia who had brought her down. Emma began to talk endlessly. Connie walked towards Cal lent in to kiss him and pulled away. Leaving him clueless, "You didnt seriously think i would kiss him did you?" She sat down back in her seat.

"That means-"

"Yes i know what that means. I have to kiss Jacob. Fine but" looking at her watch "I have to go after this, because Emma will be wanting her dinner and-" She went to continue only to be silenced by Emma poking her and then wispering to her, telling her to kiss him now.