Is he okay.

Connie returned an hour later with the patient and fletch. They entered to ED. Staff all ready for the hand over. "Male, approximately 34 years of age. Amputation at the scene..." Connie continued reeling off everything to do with the patient. Connie then turned towards the doctors "You got that" They both nodded. Connie went to her office and saw Emma in there still.

"Auntie Connie" Emma looked up and smiled widely. She started to get up.

"Let me just go and get changed Emma then we can have a hug, how about that." Connie replied quickly

"Okay, but it has to be a long one!" Emma said super excited.

Connie entered the female toilets and changed back into her work attire. Connie walked out and back to her office. She entered. Emma looked up and ran towards her. Connie picked her up and put her on her hip and kissed her head. She went and sat on the sofa and her and Emma were in a cuddle for quite a while.

Fletch entered. Emma looked up then went back to cuddling Connie. "Is he okay?"

"Yes pulled through. Going upstairs to ITU now." Fletch smiled.

"Phew." Connie said hugging Emma again. Then starting to tickle her. She started giggling and screaming.

"She is never like that with Jac" Fletch spoke up.

"She is out of work just not in it. Jac doesn't want to ruin her reputation. Does she know you have been taking an interest in her life?"

"No Mrs Beauchamp please don't tell her she will make my life living hell." Fletch said stuttering and working up a fuss.

Connie laugher "Calm down. Gee I am not that much of a tattletale. Right Mrs about time we think about getting you back upstairs."

"NOOOOOOO!" Emma groaned.

"Yessss" Connie said tickling her again.

"I can take her." Fletch said.

"No no it is fine, Five minutes out of this place won't make any difference." Connie smiled. Picking up Emma and her drawings leaving the colours spread out on the floor.

Connie walked up to Darwin with Fletch who went into his office while Connie walked to Jac's with Emma in her arms. It was locked because Jac was in theatre. Connie punched in the pin and to her surprise Jac had not changed it from her pin. Connie walked in and sat in Jac's chair. She knew how much this infuriated herself when someone was sat in her chair in the ED. So it was bound to annoy Jac more.