Back To Work

"Right, Staff Nurse Masters, are you okay to continue?"
"er, yes of course" he stuttered back to Mrs Beauchamp.
"good. Then after that, back to work all of you!" replied Connie and she walked quickly back to her office.

20 minutes later:
"Sorry your ment..." Connie continued to look through some documents
"Mum it's me." Grace said
Connie looked up "sorry darling. I thought it was one of the staff. How was school."
"it was okay."
Connie nodded as Grace started to play on the I pad and looked back down to her paper work.
Nock nock
"come in"
"sorry Mrs Beauchamp I didn't know Grace was here."
"it is fine, what do you want Nurse Miller? "
"we were all wondering... I mean it was just an idea... But we are going to be doing some team building... Just after we have finished our shifts... In the staff room. We were Wondering if you wanted to come and play... Eh..."
"spit it out Nurse Miller I am off shift soon and I certainly don't have all day." grace slipped one side of her headphones off so she could hear what was going on.
" um... We are going to play Truth or Dare. So we can get to know each other know each other. Do you want to join us or not?"
"er... I am afraid..."
"Mum please play I will sit with you! Pleassssseeeeeee. We will have fun."
"Grace can play too if she wants Mrs Beauchamp."
"fine... Just this once. And Nurse Miller you lost the bet didn't you!"
"yes Mrs Beauchamp"
"and they expected you to get your head bitten of by me didn't they?" Robyn nodded "well we will have to prove them wrong then won't we."
"thank you thank you! I love you mum! Let's goooooo!"  Connie laughed.
Robyn left followed by Grace pulling her mum by the hand.
"ayeee Robin how was your..." cough cough came from Connie's voice box. Alerting the members of staff that there was someone who they didn't know wasnt there. Everyone's heads turned to Connie and Grace.
"Mrs Beauchamp, you came, we didnt think you would." 

"Well done for your excellent observational skills Dr Knight!" Connie replied back smartly and quickly.

"Right lets get started." Jacob said.

Connie walked over and there was only space for her and Grace next to Charlie and Jacob. " Grace go sit down i am going to get myself a drink.!

"Here you go Connie!" Duffy walked in and handed her a coffee. She smelt it.

"you know me so well!" she replied.

"Grace darling you may have to sit on my lap. So Duffy can sit down."

"Mum can i go and get some food first."

" Wait a seccond." Connie left and came back with an apple.

"Mummmmmm. Seriously an apple"

"Yes so either you eat it or you dont your choice."

"I am going to eat this over here." Grace walked over and sat on the high stool in the staff room. Connie smirked she had been set up. She went and sat on the only vacant seat left which was next to Jacob and Duffy.