Stay Over

Grace fell asleep during the film Connie and Jacob say quite close due to the fact that there was not that much space. Connie slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep her head went to Jacob's chest. When the film ended it was 11 O'clock. Jacob was stuck; he debated whether to wake them up. He decided to wake Connie up. "Con. Wake up the film has finished. Sweet cheeks. Connie" He said softly to her.

"Uh." Connie replied.

"The film has finished and Grace fallen asleep." Jacob replied.

Connie said "Right I will just wake Grace up one second." She got up and went to where graces head was which happened to be close to Jacob's leg. She bent down. "Gracie wake up, bed now darling."

"Okay mum," not realising Jacob was still there.

"Good girl. Say bye to Jacob"

"He won't be here in the morning?" Grace queried.

"Umm I am not sure sweetheart." Connie said looking to Jacob.

Grace said "please mum, I want him to be here in the morning so I can continue telling him about my friends."

"I'm sure something can be arranged." Connie said smiling at Grace before her glance moving to Jacob. If she was going to be able to control her need for the man in front of her she had to be careful.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Night Jacob, Night mum." Grace ran upstairs and got in bed.

"So...." Jacob broke the silence between the pair.

"You can go in the spare room if you would like to." Connie said.

"Seriously Connie, a night of stolen glances, close proximity." Jacob said.

"Well I just thought you would be more comfortable in there than anywhere else." Connie said "But if you really don't want to stay in there, I guess you can stay on the sofa tonight." She mused

"You know that's not what I mean." Jacob said standing up and grabbing her waste pulling her close.

"Well then Mr Masters I don't know what you mean." She replied smartly. "Let me just show you to the guest room then"

"Okay." Jacob said defeated.

Connie was standing in the bottom step and turned around "It's just this way." Connie said sauntering up the stairs.

God the need he had for this woman, for her to be his.

"This is you" opening the first door on the right "Ummm... I have a bathroom in my room you can use because of Grace using the other one. If you want to." Connie blushed.

"Thanks" Jacob said going into Connie's bathroom. Connie got in bed

He came out and just as he got to the door. Connie said "Jacob..."

He turned back "Yeah?"

She reached her hand out, he came over and took it. "Stay."

"I am staying sweet heart, in the room next door." Jacob said. His touch and words sent tingles through her body.

"You know what I meant Jacob, Stay in this bed with me" Connie said

"Okay sweet cheeks." He striped down to his boxers, Connie admired his body. He got in the bed and said "Seen something you like sweet cheeks?"

"Ummm maybe." Connie mused.

"Night sweet cheeks" Jacob said and kissed her forehead.

Connie looked up and him and put her hand on his chin, placed it so he was looking at her, and then she leant up and kissed his lips. It was slow and passionate, neither wanting to deepen it. "Night muscles."