Episode: Eight-legged Eyesores

By this episode, Pacifica has moved to Gravity Falls, found Pippa Pines's diary, started school and the newspaper team, has been receiving notes from Gideon, and made an enemy out of Dipper Northwest

By this episode, Pacifica has moved to Gravity Falls, found Pippa Pines's diary, started school and the newspaper team, has been receiving notes from Gideon, and made an enemy out of Dipper Northwest. Despite being on the newspaper team together, she isn't close with Candy and Grenda yet. Before moving to Gravity Falls, Pacifica was very popular, so she's used to everyone obeying her every command. Candy and Grenda don't really like that about her and bring up her commanding nature the day before they go on a field trip. Pacifica gets mad and snaps at them, and Candy and Grenda end up quitting the paper before Pacifica realizes how much she actually needs them.

During the school field trip, the students hike through the woods, and one by one, they all disappear until it's just Pacifica and Dipper left. Dipper just wants to go back to the bus, but since Pacifica insists on finding their classmates, he tags along with her because he doesn't want to be left alone. When the two of them split up for some reason, Pacifica finds where all of the classmates disappeared off to- and what had been taking them. Pacifica frees Candy and Grenda first, and the three of them bond over saving their unconscious classmates and kicking giant spider butt. Afterwards, Pacifica officially apologizes to Candy and Grenda, they rejoin the newspaper team, and the three of them have a sleepover at Candy's where they watch/make fun of cheesy romance movies and dye Candy's hair.