06

"you better take care of shihyun at school today. its his first day." nahee's mother said to her.

"he's not a kid, he can take care of himself." she responded, but of course, she didn't mind. she was quite excited to see him again actually.

nahee: do you need me to wait for you at the school gate later?

shihyun: if you want to

shihyun: orange you glad to see me again later?

nahee: thats makes me want to say no

shihyun: anyway i'll see you in a while so don't miss me too much

nahee shook her head as she put her phone away and said goodbye to her mother getting ready to head to school.

when she reached the gate, she leaned against the wall next to it and waited for shihyun.

a while later, there was a blur of a running boy who came to a stop next to her and leaned next to her on the wall. seonho.

"noona!" he panted slightly.

"why were you running, silly boy?"

"uh.. some dogs were chasing me." he said quietly, hoping that no one else had heard what he said.

nahee on the other hand burst into laughter, imagining her younger cousin running from the dogs.

just then, she caught sight of kim shihyun. he was tossing something round and orange up and down as he walked up to them.

when he got closer, nahee realised it was an orange. he handed her the orange as she stared at it.

"orange you glad to see me?" he asked, a grin on his handsome face.

the confused look on nahee's face turned into mock annoyance as she handed the orange to seonho, who happily started peeling it to eat.

when they stepped into the hallway of the school, shihyun looked around, taking everything in.

then, he turned to nahee and seonho with a spooked expression on his face.

"is this school haunted?"

the two cousins exchanged glances before looking at shihyun for his explanation.

"because there's so much school spirit!" shihyun grinned, laughing at his own joke.

"seonho, i don't think i can take much more of this. if i die, all my stuff goes to you." nahee said, placing a hand on her chest.

"does this mean you're prepeared to die?" shihyun said, fishing a pear out of his bag and handing it to nahee, who immediately gave it to seonho again.

"why are you carrying all these fruits?" she looked in amazement as his bag.

shihyun just shrugged.

"im grapeful for any opportunity i get to make a pun." he tossed a grape to seonho as he said it.

"please stop, im going to class. follow me if you want, but if you open your mouth you're dead." nahee said, starting to walk.

"i bet you aprican't wait to kill me." shihyun said, handing seonho an apricot before following after nahee.

///

istg this story is never gonna progress if i keep making chapters like this someone pls stop me