07

the first half of classes had gone by and it seemed that everyone- both girls and boys had fallen in love with shihyun and his pretty face.

"you're coming with me." nahee had to physically extract shihyun from the people introducing themself to him.

"its not my fault everyone wants to taco to me cause im both handsome and funny." shihyun said as nahee dragged him to the cafeteria for lunch.

"very funny. food puns because its lunch time?" nahee rolled her eyes. she led him to the cafeteria and spread out her arms, showing him the stalls.

"wow, this is really rice." shihyun said, pointing at the rice stall with a cheeky grin on his face.

"stop that. oh, there's seonho." nahee pointed at seonho who was taking up half the table with the huge amount of food that he was planning on eating.

"noona!" seonho greeted when she sat down next to him at the table.

"its nice to meat you again, seonho." shihyun said.

"please tell me you said m-e-e-t instead of m-e-a-t." nahee groaned.

"is he still doing the puns?" seonho asked, in disbelief.

"believe it or not, he hasn't said even one sentence without a pun since we left class." nahee picked up a sandwich from seonho's plate and took a bite. he glared at her, but it went unnoticed.

"you have no raisin to hate puns, my dear nahee." shihyun said, sitting down opposite her. his trademark wide grin still on his face. he looked at the amount of food seonho had laid before him.

"you have so mushroom in your stomach." shihyun commented, earning an eyeroll from nahee.

"what? i didn't eat any mushrooms." seonho said, looking down at his food.

"he meant much room. you have so much room in your stomach." nahee explained to her clueless cousin, who finally understood.

"aw, cute. he was cornfused." shihyun remarked.

"if you say one more pun, im throwing this at you." nahee aimed her sandwich at shihyun.

"no! give me that." seonho grabbed the sandwich and stuffed it into his mouth.

"sheesh, im going to get my own food. see you after school, i guess." nahee said because seonho's lunch ended earlier than theirs did. she stood up to go to the stalls.

"i'll follow her. pasta la vista, buddy." shihyun stood up and raised a hand at seonho, who couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"remember not to napricot in class!" shihyun gave some advice to the younger one before following after nahee.

///

this is literally just puns at this point,, this book should be under humour instead of fanfiction