03

nahee was just about to point out the lack of food when she hears her name being called by someone who definitely wasn't her mother.

"nahee noona!"

nahee turned around to see yoo seonho, her cousin who was a few years younger than her bounding up excitedly to the table.

"your mum told me that you'd be here. hi noona!" he gave her a quick hug before sitting down at the table next to nahee.

it was only then that seonho realised there was an unfamiliar person at the table.

"oh, this is seonho, my baby cousin." nahee said to shihyun as she ruffled seonho's hair.

"im not a baby, im a man!" seonho insisted, sitting up straighter and making his shoulders look broader.

"aw, see how cute he is." nahee just laughed.

"anyway, who's your friend?" seonho asked, a pout lingering on his lips.

"im shihyun. my mum and nahee's are friends." shihyun said, glancing at nahee slightly. nahee nodded looking back at him.

"im not interrupting anything by being here, am i?" seonho grinned mischeviously.

"what are you saying, yoo seonho? see? still a baby, doesn't know what he's talking about." nahee began talking really quickly that her words were mashing into each other.

"oh alright. i'll leave you alone if you insist." seonho petted nahee's head before getting up, giving shihyun a wave as he left. 

"that kid is lucky he's cute." nahee said under her breath causing shihyun to burst into a fit of laughter.

///

me: adds a new character bc i dont know what to write

any suggestions for this story?