13

in a flash the year went by, nahee and shihyun had found themselves graduating from high school together.

they were out having post graduation japanese dinner with seonho, who was sneakily taking food from both of their plates.

"we know you're taking food, seonho." nahee said, narrowing her eyes at seonho who was sitting across from them.

"but- you guys get lost in each other eyes literally everytime you look at each other. i thought you wouldn't notice." seonho pouted and looked down at his plate.

nahee exchanged a glance with her boyfriend, who scrunched his nose at her.

"just order something else if you want. we've graduated, its time to treat you." shihyun said, turning from nahee to seonho, who immediately perked up upon hearing those words.

"okay! thanks, hyung!" seonho stuck his hand in the air to call for the waiter.

shihyun laughed and watched as seonho ordered a serving of miso soup and several plates of sushi.

"you know what i would be saying if i was seonho?" shihyun mumbled to nahee.

"what?" nahee asked.

"miso hungry." shihyun stared at her with a slight smile until her unimpressed face turned into a smile.

"you smiled! you found it funny!" shihyun did a little happy dance.

"how can i not smile when you look at me like that, kim shihyun?" nahee said, nudging him.

"hyung! now that you've graduated, you can tell me your secret." seonho said out of nowhere.

"what? what secret?"

"the secret of how you're so popular. i hope i'm as popular as you when i'm a senior." seonho gushed, imagining his days as a senior that would come in a few years time.

"the secret, as i've always mentioned before, is to be both funny and handsome." shihyun looked at seonho. "and you're already handsome so the next thing you need to learn is the art of puns."

"no, seonho. don't listen to him! lalalalala!" she sang to cover up shihyun's words of advice. luckily, seonho's miso soup arrived and he got carried away with that.

"why are you trying to corrupt my baby cousin?" she glared at shihyun.

"i'm not a baby." seonho mumbled, mouth full of food.

"shh, yes you are." nahee reached over and pat seonho's head. seonho shook her hand off.

"is my girlfriend bugging you? you wanna know what bugs me?" shihyun remarked.

"what is it, hyung?" seonho looked up.

"insects."

"if you keep this up, who knows what i'll do to you." nahee threathened shihyun.

"do to me? oh, a kiss would be nice." shihyun commented, tilting his head to the side.

"not around the baby!" nahee hissed at shihyun.

"please, i've seen you guys kiss tons of times." seonho rolled his eyes.

"oh my goodness. you need to cleanse your eyes. you're grounded, child!" nahee gasped dramatically.

"stop that, come here." shihyun grabbed nahee's shoulders and pulled her in for a kiss.

even though the kiss was accompanied by a gagging seonho, nahee couldn't be happier.

///

second last chapter ay + sorry for the crazy timeskip