08

after school, shihyun was walking out with seonho and nahee because apparently, nahee's mother had something to give so his mother so he had to go over.

"if you make a pun, seonho and i are leaving you." nahee said, speaking for seonho who was munching on one of the fruits shihyun had given him earlier that day.

"you might not have a choice." shihyun shrugged, already planning puns in his head.

the three came to a sudden stop when they saw that it was raining heavily. seonho took out his large umbrella.

"since both of you are short, you can share this." he said, handing the umbrella to nahee who looked offended at his words but took the umbrella anyway.

"what about you?" shihyun asked, looking concerned at the younger boy. seonho took out another smaller umbrella from his bag.

"..do neither of you bring books to school?"

---

"man, it's raining cats and dogs. careful not to step in a poodle." shihyun blurted out, despite the threats to leave him.

"what did we say about puns?" nahee said.

"that i should stop making them?" shihyun pouted.

"exactly." nahee nodded.

"well, you can't leave me cause im holding the umbrella." shihyun smirked, turning to her.

"oh no, if only i knew someone else with an umbrella." nahee said sarcastically, tilting her head towards seonho who was walking ahead of them.

"dang it. stop raining on my parade." shihyun said, letting out his second pun.

"oh no, it has begun." she sighed.

"here's a joke. why was it raining pennies? because there was change in the weather." shihyun said, laughing and making the umbrella shake along with him.

"that was so not funny!" nahee said, but even she let out a small laugh.

"okay, one more. i promise." shihyun pleaded and nahee could do nothing but allow him to make the pun.

"what kind of shorts do clouds wear?"

shihyun waited for her to guess, trying not to laugh was practically killing him at this point.

"what?" nahee asked, dreading the answer.

"thunderwear!" as if on cue, thunder boomed in the sky and shihyun laughed.

"this has to stop, kim shihyun."

"i told you it's not my fault that im both handsome and funny." shihyun shrugged, slinging his arm around her and pulling her closer to shield her from the rain.

"seriously, next time you say that, leave out funny please." nahee said, her heart fluttering at his natural action.

///

rain puns this time- support rainz!! ♡