Staying over

As soon as Hermione saw where they were, she stepped backwards. It was Malfoy Manor where Draco had apparated them too. And this was where Bellatrix, his aunt, had tortured her. Even now, she still had the scars. They were faded but you could still see the word that was forever carved into her flesh. Mudblood.

Draco felt like such an idiot. The moment Hermione stepped backwards, away from the Manor, Draco remembered what his aunt had done. He mentally slapped himself and stood infront of Hermione, his broad shoulders blocking out all of Hermione's sight of the manor. He ran his hands up and down her arms as she was shivering. He held her close, with her head resting on his chest.

"We don't have to go in if you don't want to..." Draco whispered into her hair.

She shook her head and took a deep breath. "I'm fine Draco." Heavy raindrops started to fall and she shivered, despite the heat of Draco's body under her cheek. He pulled her closer to him, trying to keep her warm and dry.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok lets go." They began to walk to the Manor and were soaked to the skin by the time the got to massive oak front doors. Draco let them in and Hermione stopped just in the doorway. The entrance way was completely pitch black and all Draco could see was Hermione's eyes. "What's wrong? Why aren't you coming in?"

"Is... ummm your mother home?"

He looked down at the floor and shook his head. "You better come in." he said as lighting sounded outside. She nodded and let Draco pull her inside. He pulled he to the library, knowing that that she would love it, and that there was a fire roaring in there as there always was. As they walked down the corridor, Draco lit the lanterns, lighting up the corridor so Hermione would feel less nervous. He could feel the waves as anxiety rolling off her and he was happy to feel the waves slowly stopping. When he opened the massive oak doors of the library, he heard her gasp. He had to admit, it was pretty spectacular.

It was two stories high, with the staircases curving from the first floor up to the second. A fire roared in the hearth by two comfy reading chairs. The rest of the space was taken up by bookcases and and Draco could practically hear Hermione's jaw hit the floor. He grinned and pulled her to one of the comfy chairs, sitting down himself then pulling her onto his lap.

To stop herself from slipping off his lap, she linked her hands together behind his neck and Draco rested is hands on her hips. They sat there, letting the heat of fire dry their clothes. Their faces slowly began to get closer together and they were just about to kiss when a loud Pop made them jump apart and Hermione almost fell of Draco's lap.

"Oh sorry Master Malfoy, but Ziggy though she heard Master Malfoy return home and was wondering, what with the weather outside, if he would be needing anything." The house elf reminded Hermione of those from the Hogwarts kitchens, except this one was dressed in stripped pj's.

To Hermione's surprise, Draco smiled at the elf and asked for some hot chocolate for them both as well a pair of pj's for himself and Hermione. The elf looked confused.

"Should I get some nightwear for your friend from late Mistress's Malfoy's possessions?" Hermione felt Draco stiffen but he still smiled at the elf and nodded his head "As long as it's not too much bother Ziggy."

The elf just shook her head and gushed "Nothing is too much for Ziggy if Master Malfoy be needin' anything. Ziggy will always willingly serve Master Malfoy." And with that the elf clicked her fingers and disappeared.

Hermione turned her attention to Draco. "Do you want to talk about it Draco?" He just shook his head. "Okay then." Hermione began rubbing her hands up and down his arms to help comfort him. He slowly started to relax under her hands and Hermione dropped a kiss on his cheek, for no reason other than she wanted too and it felt like the right thing to do. She kept her face close to Draco's cheek after she had kissed him, nervous of his reaction. He turned to face her and as he was leaning in to kiss her...

Pop!

Draco gritted his teeth but was smiling when he turned to face the elf, who had returned with two steaming mugs of hot chocolate and nightwear for them both. "Thanks Ziggy, now go back to bed, you must be tired." Ziggy nodded and left.

God he thought, that hot chocolate looks good. He looked up to the beautiful woman sitting on his lap and realized that she was thinking that same thing. Using wandless magic he made the steaming mugs come into his and Hermione's waiting hands. Draco watched as she took a sip then looked surprised at how piping hot it was. He laughed at the look on her face.

"Maybe we should change then try and drink them again," he said, gesturing to the neat pile of nightwear that Ziggy had left on a nearby table. She laughed and agreed then, much to Draco's disappointment, climbed off her lap. She look his mug and her's and placed them on the table by the night clothes then picked them up. He stood up too and walked over to her. In her hands, were three pieces of silk, two black and one a pure white.

"The black one's mine," he said removing them from Hermione's slender soft hands. Holding the white silk in her hands, she looked nervous.

"Where do we change??" Hermione asked, slightly nervously. She was nervous because, although she was happy with her body, she could feel her red lace underwear sticking to her skin and was starting to get uncomfortable.

He gestured over to behind some bookcases. He winked at her. "I promise I won't look." And with that Hermione left and walked behind some bookcases, out of Draco's view. She began to peel off her soaked blouse and squeezed herself out of her skirt, which had become practically skin tight. She took off her heels then stood there, in her red lace panties and bra with a problem.

Did she go completely naked under night dress or keep her underwear on. She held the strap of her bra to the fabric and was upset when it showed through. If she kept any underwear on, she would be painfully uncomfortable all night, plus Draco would see so she stripped them off. The nightgown she had to wear was white silk with a spaghetti straps and came down to just above her mid-thigh.

Using her wand, she dried her hair and stopped it frizzy up, she then (using a spell Ginny had given her) curled it round her wand. When she was done, with the glossy curls cascading down her back, she picked up her stuff and stepped out behind the bookcases.

Draco had meanwhile been relieving the painful tension in his groin and got dressed in black silk pajamas which covered his legs all the way down the his feet (as they were resting on his hips) and a black long sleeved shirt with the top button undone. He could barely stop his mouth from dropping open as he saw her. She looked amazing, hot but innocent. She dropped her wet clothes by his and put her wand on the table by his too. Draco gestured for her to sit on his lap and she did so, her night gown sliding slightly up her creamy legs as she did so.

Soon after she sat down she slipped, so her body was flush against his. Scared that they would be interrupted, he caught her lips with his. Fire shot down his spine and straight to his groin while her scent of vanilla and chocolate filled his senses. He placed an hand on the small of her back and tangles the other in her curls, not breaking their lips for a second.

Hermione felt her heart burst in joy and fire spread through her skin the moment Draco's lips touched hers. She kissed him back, and when Draco pulled her closer to him, she couldn't fight the urge to feel his skin any more. Her hands cupped his face and when Draco's tongue asked for entry to her mouth, she let him in gladly, sighing slightly as his spicy, all man scent filled her senses.

When he pulled away, they were both gasping for air and Hermione let a a little moan of protest, he mouth already missing Draco's. Draco made a move to get up and Hermione slid of his lap. Suddenly, the sound of ripping filled the library and Hermione gasped as the delicate silk of her nightdress ripped up her side all the way up to the very top of her thigh. Draco grinned a wolfish grin then sprang to his feet, kissing Hermione. Taking her hand, he walked her upstairs to his bedroom.