ch.3

indoorotaku is the author

Matsuri woke up from sleep. It's a good thing that Gaara didn't went far since she wanted to save her virginity until they got married. When she looked at her side, Gaara was not there anymore.

She stood up from the bed and changed her clothes to her normal kimono outfit just like yesterday. When she got downstairs, the place looks like it hasn't been touched. There's no food left at the table.

"Maybe they're all asleep. I'll just cook breakfast for them." she thought then went to the fridge.

"Now, let's see what I could make..."

Temari woke up to the smell of omelettes. One thing came to her mind: Gaara. Maybe Gaara woke up before them and prepared breakfast but Gaara only prepares breakfast when he's already hungry and it happens rarely. He mostly would just sit at the dining room and wait for them to prepare the food. It couldn't be Kankuro since he's a lazy ass.

Temari got out of the room to check who was cooking downstairs. Once she got to the kitchen, she saw Matsuri preparing the plates and other dining utensils on the table. She looked up to see Temari's face with her surprised expression.

"Good morning, Temari-san. I prepared everyone breakfast." Matsuri said, a smile on her face.

Temari was speechless. Matsuri can't and don't cook but how come it turned out into... this?!

"Where's Kankuro-sama?" Matsuri asked.

"I'll wake him. Just go do what you're gonna do." Temari said then Matsuri nodded.

Matsuri really had changed.

o0o0o

"I didn't know you can cook." Kankuro stated then ate the food Matsuri prepared.

"When did you learn anyways?" Temari asked, already finished with her food.

"Since the mistress likes to cook she decided to teach me how. Good thing she knows how to explain all the instructions well or else I could've burned their kitchen." Matsuri answered, placing her chopsticks down and saying "thanks for the meal."

"Yeah right. Hey, where's Gaara?" Kankuro said.

"I don't know." Temari asked then turned to Matsuri, "How about you, Matsuri?"

"He was not beside me the minute I woke up." Matsuri answered.

"It's his day off for the whole week so he would not be probably going to his office." Kankuro added.

"Where could he run off to?" Temari asked.

"I didn't know that the two of you will be visiting Suna this early." Gaara said, wearing his maroon training outfit without the gourd attached to his back.

"Sorry, sorry. We didn't intend to disturb your sleep, Gaara." Naruto apologized, wearing his Hokage robes with Shikamaru beside him smoking.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Gaara asked.

"Pleasure for two weeks. Besides, he wanted to visit Temari." Naruto answered.

While making his daily rounds around the village, he saw Naruto with Shikamaru beside him at the cliffs of the village when it was an hour before the sun rise.

Since Naruto's a friend and Shikamaru is Temari's boyfriend, he ordered to guards to let them in. Now, the three men are having their time at the tea house talking about random stuff.

"Speaking of which, when do you plan to marry Temari, Shikamaru?" Naruto asked and Gaara got a little curious.

"I don't know. It depends upon the money I have right now but it's too troublesome to propose." Shikamaru replied lazily.