chappie 11

, amv Criminal .

Put it on loop P.s Ch 12 is the last one the other author wrote leaving it with many possibilities , so I will release , Ch.12 at around the same time I will update ok .. Next chapter Breaks me so......

.
.Temari:"This is gonna hurt "

Hinata:"Hide my Eyes!!!!!!!!!"

Sakura:*Grabs a bucket of water*

Matsuri :*Cries in Shukaku's fur *

Garra:*le smirk~*

Me:°^°.  What am I gonna do

Naruto and the other Konoha nins- along with the seven jinchuurikis are at the cliffs of Suna. The only ones they are waiting for are Gaara and his wife. While the others already dozed off, Naruto yelled his ass off.

"Why is he so late anyways?" Naruto asked, somewhat impatient.

"Sorry, we're late." A voice said behind him.

They all turned to see Gaara with his gourd strapped on his back and beside him is Matsuri who is holding over her parasol to shield her from the heat.

"Man, it's fine. Let's get going." Naruto beckoned all of them to go and they all followed him.

Sai and Ino are arranging the flowers in the Yamanaka Flower Shop. They were told earlier by Tsunade- who became in charge of everything while Naruto wasn't around that Naruto and the others- along with a few guests will be staying here in Konoha. Ino knew that Hinata might buy flowers for decorations in the guest rooms so she made sure to buy her favorite lavenders.

"Ino-chan, where will I put this one?" Sai asked, holding a pot of lilies.

"Put it right there." Ino told him, pointing at the direction where he will place the pot.

He nodded and went there. While doing his task, Ino went back to sorting out the flowers on her list.

"This will really be a busy day…" she thought with a smile on her face.

While jumping from a tree branch to another tree branch, Hinata can't help but feel a little dizzy. Her stamina cannot even keep up with the others. She feels like she wanted to puke.

Matsuri saw Hinata's slightly pained expression. She took note that if they continued more; Hinata might faint in any time. So, she abruptly stopped which also made the others stop and Hinata slightly sigh in relief.

"What is it, Matsuri-chan?" Kakashi asked.

"May I talk to you for a while?" Matsuri asked and he nodded then they went down from the tree branches.

"What are they gonna talk about anyway?" Fuu asked.

"I don't know." Utakata said.

Meanwhile…

"Hinata is not feeling well?" Kakashi repeated what Matsuri had said earlier.

"Yes. She even can't keep up with the others. She also looks like she wanted to puke." Matsuri explained to him.

"I got it. I'll secretly inform Naruto about this." Kakashi told her and they went back again with the others.

Once they got back, Kakashi went to Naruto and whispered something to him. Naruto then nodded and turned to Hinata who was beside him.

"Ne, Hinata. Just ride on my back. You haven't got any sleep last night." Naruto offered to her.

Hinata only nodded and Naruto carried her on his back. Once done, they started to jump again from tree branches to another. After a few hours, they decided to take a break near the waterfall. Everyone placed down their belongings and sat on the ground.