Chapter 16

Garra slowly bit Matsuri's neck ,she gave out a soft hiss ,of pleasure as he enjoyed the crook of her neck.

Softly caressing her coffee colored neck , biting ,licking , basically acting like a complete animal.
"Garra,we're in public!" Matsuri screeched. my raccoon dog Shukaku glared at Garra and started yipping.

Alarming the occupants of the sweet cafe, Teens started to wolf whistle at them, dressed in black and shimmering golds, a few children giggled at the sight , old ladies were having a shipping moment cooing at the sight . While  Garra just hissed and held me under his arms hands over my waist trapping me .

biting me,his  hands on my hips .

Kissing , nibbling over my collar, slowly moving his body across mine Garra flicking his tongue at my body.

Lifting my head up gently with his fingers he kissed me lightly on the lips then with more force as his tongue slid into my opened mouth.

"You are a naïve girl indeed," he whispered huskily in my ear.

Shivering at how quickly he changed I was about to lean in for another kiss when Kankurou popped up, ruining

  happy  moment.

Temari showed up with a impatient Shikamaru hanging on her hips ,he kissed Temari on the waist so he could tease her siblings.

"Well I never thought you all would kiss in public , it makes a fantastic show " he joked happily smirking.

"We're going back home"Garra deadpanned, giving Shikamaru a small glare

"Wait I got what you need , "Shikamaru said a toothpick in his mouth as he throws a scroll with a sealing formula on it ."Made by some of kushina Uzumaki's and Minato's chakra , " he explained  .

after Garra left to go commence with the sealing  the sealing with Kankurou in tow I decided to snuggle my tanaku , snuggling it as it yipped happily , I stared at a few red and white kimonos , one with a small cherries on the side seemed perfect , and was made of cotton , with ribbons of black and a collar on the dress with long sleeves and ended at about knee length with a bow on it a small bow out of red silk  with flower patterns of camellia flowers against the soft pink cotton print .

"It's only a small price 1363 yen (in English $12.00)"an old woman asked who was running the stand , a young girl watching ducked her head and smiled .

"Matsuri let's go I'll bye you a better one  " Garra's voice said as he appeared and wrapped a arm round her waist . 'Hoe please this family needs it better .whoops my anger is showing '.

"Garra I'll take this one " , I deadpanned giving a slight glare at him .

"keep the change ma'am " I say handing her a fifty as Garra was busy with trying to fold the kimono , I gave her a knowing smile and walked away , "Thank u Kazekage " The woman says  happily .  She handed me a few small ribbons , I dressed one on my ankle and another on my wrist .

I bit my lip while they walked , looking at the small places with actual grass  ' Like Grass' . And Shukaku walked along my side me with excitement in his paws . Matsuri was giggling happily skipping hurriedly down looking at the colorful hues of the bustling market during the festival ,

The spins of skirts and dancers  in each others arms pretending to be free like the wind the air with a flick of the wrist they jumped together and spinned before landing  on one an others shoulder celebrating the beginning of fall , Yaws Halloween free candy '  He snuck a small gift round her neck  a small ruby stone with silver crystal colored decorations of carvings using a ribbon he had stolen from her satchel  . 'They're pressed with the my sand , this ring  . I grabbed a  scrap of silver  and found a natural red ruby sharpened around it's edges   " Garra paused as I looked down at the ring resting my blue bruised collar bone .

It was such a delicate thing carved in so swirling motion so enchanting . , it had small deposits of salt  ...

"Garra theirs salt  in the land  "Matsuri yelled  , Garra didn't get it  . "We can use it for trade  " Matsuri explained , "Isn't Suna in need of new resources  " Matsuri asked . "That's  true there was a lot of salt " Garra told her .

on their way home .

"I want my kimono please "

Oh, sure, take it," Gaara answered, handing her the Kimono. Matsuri greeted him a little nervously, and as they touched his hands, both of them felt a small tingle through their bodies. Matsuri looked down again, but Gaara grabbed her chin to force her to look him in the eye "- Matsuri I ..."

"-G-Gaara ...
"Take us home " he listened to her happily , "there is a seal in our room , to keep us here for at least two days " Garra murmured ,seeing the note first and hiding it before Matsuri could see it .

Then his lips dipped lower and his hands slid upwards at the same time, and she jerked as his hands slid up underneath her dress now, stroking the bare skin of her waist. His kisses landed on her collarbone and she jumped when he nipped her sharply there and then sucked to leave a mark. A small sound was drawn from her, which once naturally made her blush brilliantly, and so he did it again.

She flushed, shocked by the moan that had been pulled out of her without her permission, and tried to pull back. All she managed to do was dislodge his lips, and they moved down her neck instead, kissing and sucking and occasionally nibbling and licking against the sensitive skin there. When he got to the ribbon he gripped the end with his teeth and pulled, the bow coming undone, and then he delicately bit another portion, pulling it off her. She let him, even though it made her a little shy and feel very self-conscious.

He bit her neck , leaving a print of his marks " Don't pregnant woman have milk by now , Matsuri? " He teased huskily . "Garra it's for the baby not you "Matsuri shot back

 "Our baby needs to learn how to share early "  Garra retaliated . "You hate sharing "Matsuri shot back . "That's why I'll be a horrible father " He mused , pinning her down .

needless to say Garra  had a pillow thrown at him .

A few days later

There was some noise from the other side of the door, and finally locks clicked and he opened the door. Kankuro and Temari did take a step back this time, because they hadn't been sure if the jutsu was even up yet. Obviously it was, and was a success judging by his appearance. They were shocked silly by his messy hair, bare chest, and the smell of sex wafting out of the open doorway.

and Shukaku yowling in the closet to be let out and see why his owner was screaming usually nonstop .

They were doubly shocked when Matsuri wander out of his bedroom behind him, wearing nothing but his shirt it seemed. She was equally mussed, and possessed a brilliant assortment of bite marks all along her neck along with a red delicate ring on her neck  .

although she ran into the restroom a few moments later , "Helvete  morning sickness "

Garra ran to go help her  .

{Helvete means hell in another language )

Salt is a resource , by tha way

It's gonna end soon , ain't that a Lil sad , I'm a probably do a lil special so tell me which Naruto couple you wanna me to do .

Maybe NAru Hina le fluff

SasuSaku fluff

Ino Sai fluff

Akatsuki random shet

Konan and Pein fluff

Or Sasori x Reader

Random lil Reader With Akatsuki funny

I'm thinking one more Chappie

Comment on which one you want.