chapter 12

Look , I will update as soon fast and make them long as I can , I hate writing short chapters

Matsuri:*cries hides behind Hinata , Sakura, Tenten and Temari*

Put song on .loop

The next day, they all made it through Konoha that afternoon. The ones who welcomed them at the gate were some ninjas and the remaining members of Konoha 11- except for Neji and the additional one is Sai.

"Welcome back, Hokage-sama!" they all greeted him.

"No need for formalities, everyone." Naruto informed them. "By the way, I have plenty of guests."

"Is that so, Hokage-sama? Now come in and welcome to Konoha." A jounin said and they all went past the gate.

Somehow, Gaara missed a little part of Konoha. The first time he stepped on Konoha was also the first time he made a friend. The others were taken to the Uchiha compound while Gaara, Matsuri, Mei and Yagura were taken to the Hokage tower.

After moving to their rooms, Naruto told them a quite few rules in living at the tower.

"First, no destroying of things or else Hina-chan would beat me up." Naruto said and they all nodded.

"Second, no noise coming around from your rooms. Hinata is very sick now and you should consider her situation. Lastly, no using of jutsus in this tower when fighting. I don't have money to fix the damages." Naruto added and motioned for them to go to their rooms while he takes care of Hinata.

"Let's go, Matsuri." Gaara told her and they went inside their room.

"Are you fine now?" he asked, worried that her fever might still not be down.

Matsuri sat on the bed, petting the tanuki. She looked at him for a moment then smiled.

"I'm fine. No need to worry, Gaara." Matsuri assured him and he nodded.

"Let's go out." He announced.

"Where?" she asked and he only grinned.

"Wow!" she squealed in amazement.

Gaara took her to a place where sakura trees are in full bloom. She never knew that Gaara could be this romantic. But, she knew that he only brought her here to have fun.

"When did you learn about this place?" she asked, twirling around to face him.

"When I went here for one of my meetings with Tsunade." He simply answered.

"Is that so? It really must be a fate for you to be brought here." Matsuri mused, still taking in the scene before her.

"This is where Temari confessed to Shikamaru though I don't know when. She just told me that she confessed here when she tried to make me relax." Gaara added and Matsuri's eyes soften.

"That's romantic." She commented then turned to him. "When you fall in love, will you also confess to her in this place?"

Gaara stoically stared at her. One wrong answer and Matsuri will finally be broken. He can always say that he'll love her; that she can stay with him for the rest of their lives but he also knew that this is a forced marriage and Matsuri doesn't like being forced.

"I will not confess to her here. Maybe... some place unique." He answered and she nodded.

"Sakura, don't follow me around." A cold voice said.

The two turned their attention to the Uchiha walking behind them with Sakura following him from behind. If this was a movie, the title would be: The Master and His Dog.