O,o

Sakura :"this one is gonna be a doozy"

Temari :*Grabs fan*

Sasuke: "Because today is the 16th anniversary of 911 , for the honor of veterans -"

Tenten :*interrupts , throwing Sasuke and Sakura into a box together tying a bow on it and then sliding it with her foot , to the corner .*

"Because of this you will get a one shot special with one of your favorite characters as a prize.

Or your favorite couple (⌒▽⌒)"Tenten says happily.

Ino :*jazz hands*

Matsuri is wearing a short orange dress and was barefoot wearing clip on fox ears . 

Matsuri:"I am a cute Lil fox , Sakura is a kitty , Karin is a sweet Cupcake , *Karin snuggles with Suigetsu * An Garra is a cute Lil Puppy ~"

Garra: O//O , *faints on Matsuri*

Snowstormjinx: Also I might wait a chappie (chapter) or two so I could now what couple you would want .

An yes I will be making my own .

*hands cookie to Matsuri*

"You'll need it kid"

*pats Matsuri on the head*

Matsuri :Nya~

Gaara opened the door and closed it silently. He walked through the halls of the library, looking back and forth for any signs of his wife.

He looked to another corner when he heard an audible whisper of his name.

"Gaara..." a feminine voice said then it was followed by a giggle.

He stopped walking and turned to the direction of the voice. Matsuri was on the corner, asleep while hugging her knees.

There was a sad smile on her face and you could probably label her as a fallen angel. Unfortunately, she already fell for him hard- very hard.

He knelt down in front of her and pulled back a hazel strand of her hair. She's really beautiful even while sleeping. No wonder there are other men who are taking a liking on her.

She can even make the strongest man on earth kneel in front of her and he's one of those men who plead for her attention, kneeling and begging for mercy. Then, he shook his head to get rid of those thoughts. There's no way he and Matsuri could be together forever. The marriage is only for Matsuri's escapade and there will be a time that they'll need to separate ways.

"How cruel that sounds to me, kid." Shukaku commented, not really helping the situation.

Gaara just mentally glared at him then turned to Matsuri again. He saw a tear streak on her cheek and wiped it off using his thumb. He thought that she was probably having nightmares again so he shook her gently until she began to awaken.

"Gaara, what are you doing here?" she asked, regaining a bit of consciousness around her surroundings.

"I was looking for you then I saw you fell asleep here. Are you tired?" he said and she instantly blushed.

The way he asked is the same thing as asking if she was tired from their make-out session- or is it. She quickly shook her head and stood up, dusting off some dirt on her clothes. She doesn't want to be reminded by that night in this state.

"I-I'll be going now. I have something to do." She excused and mentally cursed herself for stuttering a while ago.

She was about to go when she felt his iron grip on her wrist. She stopped on her tracks and found herself unable to look at him in the eye.