ch appie . 6

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEN… SKIP IT. 

BTW song Is You are the moon , put it on loop

After the date, the two days was spent with all of them practicing for the wedding ceremony. In that span of two days, Kaze no Hikaru and his wife- Kaze no Akiko went to the village and stayed at a hotel near the Kazekage Tower. They even talked about the sudden surge of Kaze no Hideo and his wife- Aiko to go at the wedding.

Even though Matsuri greatly despised the daimyo's brother, she couldn't protest since it would only lead Aiko to suspect Matsuri as one of her husband's "women" which Matsuri doesn't even like in the least. Gaara and the others, however, promised Matsuri that they wouldn't let Hideo do something to her again.

Now, all of the wedding participants are at the beauty shop to prepare for the wedding this afternoon. Matsuri was sitting on a stool in front of the mirror inside a certain room of the beauty shop.

Her hair was tied in a bun with a green kanzashi at the side and two side strands of her hair were curled. She was wearing a traditional shiromuku and wataboshi. Despite the smile on her face, her eyes showed hesitation.

"Matsuri, this is not the time to hesitate. You'll gain your freedom sooner or later." Sari told her while putting some of her things inside her shoulder bag.

"I know that. It's just..." she trailed off.

"The honeymoon stage?" Sari finished for her.

Matsuri sighed. She's not ready to give her virginity to Gaara yet. She knows that he won't pressure her to something she does not want to do. Even though she offered her virginity once to him, he didn't accept it because he respects her and he knows that it can wait after the wedding.

Matsuri blushed. They will really do "it" later. Her wild fantasies will turn into reality and there will be no turning back. Then a thought struck in her mind.

"What if Gaara only wanted to do that because it's customary?" she thought, making her frown.

If that's the case, it's okay to die a virgin than force herself to do it with him. It will be a hassle. Plus, it's not bad being a virgin after all.

"Are you ready, Matsuri?" Sari asked, dressed in a pink kimono which she wore at the palace before.

Matsuri nodded and they went out of the room. The wedding will start later on.

"Being in a waiting room really sucks." Gaara cursed for the God-knows-how-many times.

It's a tradition for the bride and the groom to be placed in two separate waiting rooms. While in there, they can talk to their loved ones or whatsoever. But, it makes Gaara feel… unsettled.

Since the groom was separated from the bride for a while, Gaara is worried that something might happen to her while he was not there. Temari and Kankuro rest assured him that nothing will happen to Matsuri and they'll go check on her every once in a while.

Gaara sighed again. Aside from his uncomfortable clothes, he also felt uncomfortable because he'll also have to face Hideo later. The man is behind Matsuri's fears and nightmares. By the end of this event, he'll make sure that Matsuri will be his.

"Hey buddy!" Naruto greeted as he went in the room. "What's up?"

"Everything's fine, Naruto." He told him then asked, "Have you seen Matsuri earlier?"

"Yep. She's with Hinata and the others right now. You know, talking about what ladies do during their wedding day." Naruto said, assuring him that the bride is fine.