ch , 5

A/n

Yolo , I want for u all to go check out my other stories the other ones I wrote on me own ,

an if U need any help with your story ask me an I'll offer advice

Matsuri had a dream. Well, it's sort of a between a beautiful dream and a nightmare- the dream where Gaara's hands wandered all over her body. The dream where...

She opened her eyes which were wide in shock. Gaara was still on the bed, staring at her with his usual stoic expression. What should she do?! Maybe she woke him up all of a sudden. Then, she turned her attention to the clock and noticed it was three in the afternoon.

"What did you dream about?" he asked, curious as to why she was sweating and moving like she was irritated or something.

"I dreamt about… you." Matsuri whispered, slightly afraid of what his reaction will be.

"What did I do in your dream?" he asked, slightly curious.

"You were… were… er…" she blushed and stuttered. How could she explain that in her dream, he was touching her on the private places of her body?

"Don't tell me that you're getting killed by me?" he said, unbelieving that Matsuri would have those kind of nightmares.

"It's not like that!" she told him then hesitantly added, "In my dream, you were trying to save me from someone I don't know."

Afterwards, Gaara just stared right through her eyes. He wanted to know if she's lying but he found she wasn't. Instead, he somewhat saw a little fear in her eyes. He was suddenly reminded of the past.

Before, Matsuri's eyes would constantly flick in fear when she sees a weapon. It only took her a few words from him to know that weapons can also protect you and the others you love the most.

"Don't worry about things too much." he told her then kissed her forehead to comfort her.

Matsuri nod and stared at him. For once, she wanted to stay on that bed forever beside him- staring at his jade orbs. Those jade orbs of an innocent child who was betrayed before but was now fighting for his family and friends. Somehow, she sees inside him the woman she was inside the daimyo's palace.

The woman who desperately wanted to go home for her own safety. The woman who always covered herself with long clothes to hide the body those perverted men wanted from her.

Now, she's having a new start. She won't let herself be plagued by those nightmares anymore.

"Why haven't you left the bed yet?" she asked him.

"Do you want me to leave?" he retorted with a question.

"It's not like that." She told him then added, "You haven't answered my question yet!"

"I want my answers first." He simply told her and she sighed.

"Well, whenever I wake up, your side is already empty and now, you're still here." She explained.

"You're not used to me being here when you woke up." He clarified and she nodded.

"Hmm… maybe I should have left already." He recommended himself as he sat up and was about to leave when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his chest.

"I didn't tell you to leave." She whispered and hugged him more tightly.

It's true that he never stays on bed with her. But, this time's an exception. Since she's having nightmares, Gaara decided to stay beside her and comfort her until she got better.