ch.9

You all need some music to match so ....
.

Put this one on loop

.
Matsuri woke up to the blinding light of the sun. She groaned at the light that she closed her eyes then opened it back again to adjust herself- feeling sore in between her legs.

She sat up and looked around then realization hit her skull very hard.

She and Gaara had sex everywhere last night and they are both sleeping on the floor with nothing except the white sheets.

She instantly covered herself with the white sheets and looked to her right to see Gaara sleeping soundly. He's just sleeping like nothing happened last night.

And speaking of last night, she instantly blushed. She had been too loud for his own liking.

Temari and Kankuro must have heard her which made them restless. She looked at the clock. It said 8:30 am and she knew that Gaara wakes up before 7:30 so she shook him gently.

"Gaara… Gaara… Gaara, wake up." She said to him and he groaned before rolling over to the side.

"Gaara, you're late for your meeting." She reminded him and he instantly woke up, standing without even bothering that Matsuri is watching him.

Once he had changed, he immediately kissed Matsuri on the lips and left, leaving Matsuri covered with sheets on the floor.

The council is still waiting for their Kazekage. They kept on murmuring as to why the Kazekage is late or what made him late in the first place.

Kankuro and Temari also seemed restless and Baki is worried that something happened last night and that caused Gaara's extra hours of sleeping.

"Maybe it's because Gaara-sama is still savoring the fact that Matsuri-hime is his wife." An old woman in the council deduced.

All of the council members turned their attention to her.

They were confused at what she meant by "savoring the fact" while Temari and Kankuro looked at her like they were agreeing at what she had said earlier.

"What do you mean?" Baki asked.

"Gaara-sama and Matsuri-hime had been married a day ago. Don't you think that the two deserve a long week of no work since they are newlyweds? Maybe a time for themselves wouldn't hurt." The old woman suggested.

They all started to ponder about her suggestion.

The two had been married a day ago and the next day, Gaara went back to work again without taking any vacation.

Now, Gaara is thirty minutes late for their meeting. It could imply that they had an extension of their honeymoon last night which is the reason for Temari and Kankuro's restlessness.

"Sorry, I'm late." Gaara apologized as he went in the council room.

"We don't mind about it, Kazekage-sama. It's only natural." Ebizo said to him.

Gaara wanted to shot him with a confused look but he just sat on his usual spot and composed himself.

There are other council members grinning like an idiot and he could hear others murmuring along the lines of "men and their raging hormones".

A/n I swear I would be them

"May I know what all of you are plotting?" Gaara inquired, quite curious and irritated at the same time.

"We were thinking of giving you and Lady Kazekage a long week of vacation." Baki answered and Gaara folded his arms on his chest.

"Are you implying that I stop working?" Gaara questioned the statement.