Treasure

A/n This chappie will be um cancer ,I swear

Song list :Wolfsong ,  Put it on loop

Matsuri:*hugs Tanuku *

I dropped her and me off as she shivered from the cold.

He stalked towards Matsuri 

Garra grabbed Matsuri by her chin kissing the trial underneath softly he took in her creamy skin showing from her nightgown .

Matsuri squirmed in his arms  , as he smirked letting her down .

He could imagine her in the white crisp sheets , clutching them in her hands , he loved it when she was wearing white .

Blood would like so bright against them , 'Stain them with her blood You lust after her , TAke her ViCiOusLY'  Shukaku said darkly  .

I could if I wanted to but ...I must enjoy her , Matsuri , My sacrificial lamb.

I had just left  into the new tower I now own well my dad had owned it , before he had kids with mom.

It is my favorite , keeping her away from others in my arms , Protected , and I will always enjoy her.

Matsuri​ took one look at the canopy bed , there was a basket perfect for her Lil pet. She looked at the bed as I turn around to  grab a blanket , .

Matsuri  collapsed onto the bed face first as she tried to snuggle  in the cold sheets .

She was too tired to deal with me at the moment . I licked her cheek as she shivered and recoiled from my touch .  I smiled and bit into her neck taking I n her innocent startled eyes  ,  That's right look at me just like that , my sweet Lil lamb.

"Lamb , You are safe , just listen to me , and do what I say" I say darkly she trembles as I start to take off my shoes laying them near the edge of the bed on the floor.

Matsuri's POV

I'm trembling as he stares at me with those blue eyes , they're so dark clouded. with lust for me , but he's so CRUEL.

"Ga-rr-a "I stutter biting my lip as I start to cling to the sheets as he smirks at me  and takes of his red shirt and flings it off to the side , as he walks over to the white bed .

I close my eyes meekly as I feel the weight of the bed go towards the other side  .  "Matsuri-Chan~ " He teases , the dark haired red head was sheltered by the shadows when I open my eyes ,pale white and shirtless so beautiful  I think.

'He could be a vampire , if he weren't so warm 'I think as Garra grabs my hand tucking me in as he covers us with a warm fur  , "Toasty"I mutter as I get closer to him for warmth .

He practically​  radiates it , I'm so cold from when I was outside , its so warm in his arms tho .

"Matsuri-Chan~ let's have fun "Garra says his eyes glistening , with shiny orbs as he looked at me sweetly, craving blood his eyes locked upon my wrist that was near his chest .

"Garra"I mewl releasing my hand from his grasp he snarls as he locks his turquoise  eyes pining me down he starts to bring my wrist into his lips , as his pink tongue runs down my palm .

"I told you to behave , and let me do as I wish "Garra says as his pink lips bite down on my wrist he slowly savors the feeling  of my blood.

"Garra , I -'l let you, just be gentle " I whimper as he licks his lips in satisfaction .

I cuddle closer to him , I really love this man, don't I . enough to let him hurt Me , I shed a tear as he licks my wound .  "Stop crying it makes you look adorable , So stop it " He mutters as I shed another .

Garra licks my tear an sucks on my finger , gently as he starts to rake his nails on my arms .

I want to fall asleep , but it feels nice .

"So sweet"I utter as our eyes lock .  "You are so innocent , I'm gonna be your poison "Garra says as he rests his red head on my shoulder , tickling my collar .

"If that is the case then I will die happily "I reply as Garra rubs his hands on my stomach ..
.

'.My belly I wanna scream ..

.

.

 I feel fat now  I cry inside .

wait my stomach is like a weak point I can't do much now '

"The lamb that fell for the wolf  I always wondered what would happen in the end "Garra huskily looking at my eyes. 

"You are gonna bear me children , I do not care anymore , I knew you wanted them , but I was so incapable  " Garra said . I looked at him with wide orbs "Lies" I said as I eyed his turquoise orbs that were burning a path down through my soul .

"I'll make you then , for you are my pretty lamb " He said as he suckled on my finger red hair with dark roots met my eyes as he looked at me and captured my small forms in  his arms Garra's sand ready to restrain me if I turned to the wind  .

I gave a tiny wheeze as I didn't bring my parasol to help me ' Curse my innocence and naivety ' He smiled and ran his fingers through my now short hair , patting my caramel locks  as he pulled them away from my neck . "I have one wish " I say looking at his orbs they turned into a softer color , "Tell me " Garra 's voice was soft  , sweet trying to lure her out

I nod 'no' he  growls and takes away my fur covering with a cruel glint  in his eyes snuggling the blanket in front of me like a tease . I pout hoping it would work .

"As cute as you are it won't help when we're in bed " Garra warned as he chuckled .I made a tiny squeak when I realized what he meant . He grabbed me pushing my head towards his pale chest , I gave a yowl and resisted he smirked sadistically , biting my neck softly  . '

"You were born on the year of the horse it can't be helped "Garra murmured "After all I was born on the year of the tiger  , the terrifying one " Garra stated hovering around her ear .

"Practically made for each other " Matsuri concluded , and Garra gave her a wide Cheshire smile ,"take off your gown "

 With Naruto

"Hinata will be safe here "Naruto said as he held her close to him looking at her stomach with a wide grin , handing her over to Sasuke and Sakura ."We gotta pack , Right " Naruto concluded , He say Hinata nod , "Shadow clone Jutsu "He shouted grabbing all the luggage with a army of putting everything away into a carriage .

"Naruto We just had to put everything in a ninja scroll" Sakura said eying him as Sasuke smirked and held her shoulders . "Nar-uto- Kun " Hinata said agreeing , she rubbed her belly  patting it softly , it had been a month already  she had stated craving weird things like chocolate covered fruits , I mean who likes fruit unless its in ramen .

"We haven't seen Matsuri since yesterday, P,s Garra is acting weird he smiled yesterday  - Signed the Sand siblings minus Garra " Sasuke read from a bird that must have landed while he wasn't paying attention .

"That's weird usually  she writes with them " Sakura said as she patted the messaging bird on it's head  as she grabbed a parchment and started to write ."Hinata what do you want to tell them?" Sakura asked , "Garra should smile more often , it will make Matsuri more happy " Hinata said nodding approvingly  , while Sakura smiled and wrote that down . "True true , "Sakura pondered.

"Tell him to be gentle with his girl all right ,Sakura " Naruto said happily .

"We got to go the village to keep Hinata an our baby safe " Naruto said proudly as they headed into the gate of the village proudly .

With Matsuri

"End the end she fainted " Garra mused looking at her  white night gown he started to shred it from her body careful not to leave any scratches he ended up hugging her and cradled her in his touch in his arms was where she belonged .  He threw the cover over them .  'I'll find out tomorrow