1x03

'don't be fooled i was raised by the wolves. now the moon takes its full, so you know i won't play by the rules'

 So, it’s finally Friday. Everyone in the school is going crazy because the dance is in about 5 hours or so. I’m just glad I get out of this hellhole in about 10 minutes. “Hey, Calum,” I heard someone say from behind me. I turned my head and saw Luke. “Hi.” He smiled, “Whatcha doing?” “Waiting for my friend to finish his class, you?” “Nothing. I just have study hall and was walking around the school,” Luke shrugged and sat down next to me. I handed him one of my ear buds and he put it into his ear.

“What band is this,” Luke asked.

“Pierce The Veil.”

“Oh. I’ve been listening to Panic At The Disco, Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse and All Time Low. I’m still looking for more bands to listen to,” Luke smiled.

 “You’re really going to start liking rock bands,” I chuckled.

Luke nodded, “If you like them then they aren’t that bad. I like Falling In Reverse the best but I don’t really like it when he raps. He looses the whole rock thing.” “That’s what I think to,” I laughed softly. Luke smiled, “And I don’t like the slow songs on We Stitch These Wounds. You probably like them but with Black Veil Brides I like their fast songs.” “Same,” I nodded. “I see why you like All Time Low though. They’re amazing!”

“Then why aren’t they your favorite,” I smirked. “Because Ronnie is fucking awesome,” Luke laughed. “You actually know his name,” I gasped, “Wow.” Luke rolled his eyes, “I also know that Jacky is the guitar player and for Black Veil Brides Andy is the lead singer and there’s a girl in the band.” “I’m impressed. It’s only been 5 days and you’re already a great fan,” I chuckled. “Why thank you,” Luke laughed. “No problem,” I smiled softly.

“So now that I listen to rock music, maybe we can go on a date?” “You’re just listening to rock music to go on a date with me,” I raised my eyebrow. He shook his head, “No. I’m listening to it because I want to see what you like. Maybe we have more in common and we can only find that out on a date.” “I still don’t think so Luke,” I shook my head. Then the bell rang but Luke and I stayed on the floor. Michael usually stays a couple of minutes behind to ask his teacher questions. “Well, I tried,” Luke shrugged.

“So do you have any friends yet,” I asked. “Just you and some Ashton kid,” Luke shrugged again. “Don’t be friends with him. He’s an ass.” “Yeah, I realized that,” Luke said and pointed to Ashton pushing some kids out of his way to get to his locker. I laughed, “Yep.” “So what are you doing tonight,” Luke asked.

 “Nothing special,” I shrugged, “You?” I saw Michael walk out of his Math classroom and he come towards Luke and I because his locker was across from mine. “Nothing much.” “Hello Calum,” Michael smiled. “Hi. This is Luke.” “Hi,” Michael smiled and put his books away before grabbing his backpack and jacket. Luke handed me my ear bud back and I turned my music off. I got up and put my phone into my bag. I grabbed my keys to my car and swung my bag over my shoulder. I held my hand out to help Luke up.

“Do you need a ride Luke,” Michael asked. I looked at Michael and gave him a look. If looks could kill he would be freaking dead. “No. My uh sister is picking me up,” Luke shrugged. Michael nodded.

“Oh Calum, um because your not doing anything tonight maybe we can go to the dance together,” Luke smiled. “I don’t-” “He would love to,” Michael smiled. Luke smiled and nodded. Michael wrote down his address on a piece of paper and handed it to Luke, “Pick him up at around 7?” Luke nodded, “Alright. I guess I’ll see yeah tonight Calum.” I nodded, “Can’t wait.” Luke smiled before walking away.