1x04

'do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?'

Luke parked his car outside of the school, “We don’t have to go inside if you don’t want to. I know you really don’t want to be here with me.” “Honestly, I’m happy I’m here with you instead of anyone else,” I said softly.

Half of that is true. I don’t want to be here but I guess if I have to be here I might as well be here with Luke. He’s really nice and I’m not going to lie, he’s cute. Luke got out of the car and ran to my side and opened my door. I smiled nicely and got out of the car. I closed the door and Luke locked his car.

 “You want to wait for Michael or something,” Luke asked.

 “Yeah. If you don’t mind?” “Not at all,” Luke smiled. Ashton looked at Luke and I and laughed as he walked inside. “Told you Ashton is an ass,” I mumbled. Luke chuckled, “You really care about what he has to say?” “I guess not,” I shrugged. “Well it seems like you do,” Luke said and put his hand on his hips. “Well I don’t,” I crossed my arms. “Alright,” Luke shrugged. Michael walked over to Luke and I. Michael had his arm around Jade, it was pretty cute.

“Hey,” Luke waved. “Hi,” Michael smiled. I stuffed my hands into my pocket and followed Michael and Jade to the gym entrance.

Luke put his arm around my shoulder as we walked. When we walked into the gym there was horrible music playing and everyone was dancing like little whores. I rather watch Miley Cyrus twerk than see all these people dance.

“Do you want to dance,” Luke asked.

I shook my head, “I don’t dance.”

 “You can just sway your hips,” Luke shrugged, “It’s better than nothing.” “I’ll think about it,” I said. Luke sighed and nodded.

“One second Luke, I’m going to steal your date real quick,” Michael said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Luke.

“You’re going to dance with him.”

“I don’t want to,” I sighed.

 “Well you are going to. Okay? I don’t care if I have to force you to, you my friend, are going to dance with that boy and make this night amazing for him. I don’t care if you don’t like him, I don’t care if you don’t like this music, I don’t care if you don’t want to dance. You are going to have fun and you need to stop worrying about what other people will think of you if you dance with him,” Michael said and crossed his arms over his chest.

 “I don’t care about what other think Mikey,” I rolled my eyes.

“Then go dance with Luke! Unless you have a serious reason about why you can’t dance with him. And don’t say it’s because people hate gays because love, that falls under caring about what people think.”

“Fine! I’ll dance with him,” I sighed, “You need to stop being mean to me.”

“I’m not being mean Cal. I’m just trying to get you to dance with that poor innocent boy!”

 I laughed harshly, “He isn’t innocent. He’s a weirdo.”

 “I don’t care. Go dance with him Hood,” Michael demanded.

“Fine,” I groaned and walked away from Michael to go dance with Luke.

“I want to dance,” I said. “You sure? You don’t have to,” Luke said and took his hands out of his pockets. “I want to.” He nodded and took me to the dance floor. As soon as we got onto the dance floor the song changed to a slow song. I looked at Jade and she wasn’t with Michael, which means he made the DJ change the song. God, I hate him.