1x10

'red for the cancer. red for the wealthy. red for the drink that's mixed with suicide. everything red.'

Ashton stood outside my classroom just waiting for me to finish up taking notes. Once I was done I got up and walked out of the room. Ashton grabbed my waist and kissed me softly. I giggled and kissed him back. "Hey," he said after pulling away. "Hi," I smiled. Ashton held my hand as we walked to my locker.

"Do you want to come to eat lunch with me?" "I eat in the band room Ash," I said softly. "What if Michael is in there though?" "Then he's in there," I shrugged, "You don't have to come." "I'll come," Ashton smiled.

I nodded and opened my locker. I put a couple of my stuff away before grabbing my water bottle. I then closed my locker and walked to the band room. Ashton followed behind me. "You can go hang out with your friends babe," I laughed softly. "I rather be with you though," Ashton smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I giggled quietly and pushed Ashton's hands off of me as we walked into the band room.

"Oh look who it is," I heard someone say. I looked at the person and it was Michael. He was sitting next to Luke. "We can leave," I said quietly. "No, we were just leaving," Michael said and got up. "No it's really fine," I said and grabbed Ashton's hand quickly before walking out of the room.

I moved to the side of the door and just sat down. I pulled my knees up to my chest and hid my face with my hands. "Cal you can't just sit there." I didn't say anything. I just feel like crying. I sighed and got up.

"Calum what are you doing." I just pushed away from Ashton and walked out of the school.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I got in my car and didn't say anything to Ashton.

"Can I come with you? Maybe we can talk about this," Ashton sighed. "No," I mumbled before driving away.

I didn't even know where I was going I just started driving. I soon started to cry so I pulled over. I covered my face with my hands and sobbed. Michael hates me. He doesn't want to see me ever again.

Why the hell am I so stupid? He probably thinks I'm stupid to even go to New York with my dad. I have another year of school why should I even rush college?

He was right about my dad though. He hasn't been for me in forever and he hates the fact that I'm bisexual. What if he makes me turn straight or something? There has to be a catch about moving to New York with him.

I need Michael. He would help me with all of this. But he's not there to tell me to stop being such a girl. He's not here to help me with any of this. He made his point and left. He left me.

He promised he would never leave me but he did. I pushed him away. This is my entire fucking fault. But he promised. I guess promises can be broken but Michael never breaks promises.

Why would he pick to break them now? Out of all those times he could have broken a promise he does it now. I just need Michael right now. Not later but now.

But he's not going to come because I ruined everything. Everything is my fault. I slowly stopped crying and I wiped my tears away.

I sniffled a bit before I grabbed my phone. I had 5 missed calls from Ashton and one from Luke. Ashton didn't leave any voice mails but Luke did. Luke only called 5 minutes ago. I sighed and listened to the voice mail.

"You're such a slut Calum," I can hear giggles in the background which were from Michael. "First you go on a date with me then y-you kiss Michael and now Ashton? Who else? That Tom guy you fucking hate?" I bit my lip as I kept listening. "I'm happy you're fucking leaving. So this is goodbye Calum. Goodbye forever. Fuck you." Then the voicemail ended.