1x09

'my happy little pill, take me away. dry my eyes. bring color to my skies.'

“I found this in my dad’s room,” Michael said as he threw a baggie onto my bed. “Michael! Is that fucking weed,” I about screamed. “Be quite. Yes,” Michael laughed. “You are not smoking that Mikey,” I rolled my eyes. Michael got a lighter out of his pocket and put it on my bed and smirked. “Try it with me,” he asked. I shook my head, “My mum is in the living room.” “So? Please. We can do that cool smoke kiss thing,” Michael giggled as he grabbed the killing thing.

 “But the metaphor,” I pouted. “Oh shut up Hazel,” Michael laughed. “But Gus, the metaphor,” I kept pouting. Michael lit the thing up and he took a puff of it. I lightly pinched my nose as I watched Michael. He slowly breathed out letting a small grey cloud come from his mouth. “Did I die,” he asked. “No,” I sighed. “Am I high?” “I hope not. Do you feel dizzy or anything like that?”

He shook his head, “Now you try one.” “But the fucking metaphor Gus,” I said. “Hazel my love, metaphors don’t mean anything to me anymore. Only you,” Michael laughed and handed me one. I looked at the killing thing as I slowly put it up to my mouth. “Were going to do that smoke kiss thing okay?” “Okay,” I repeated.

He lit the thing up and I took a puff of it. Michael giggled and did the same. As soon as he did he grabbed my head and kissed me. I could taste the smoke in my mouth as I kissed Michael back. Michael wormed his tongue into my mouth and I quickly bit it. He groaned and pulled away. I smirked, “The metaphor is everything.” Michael laughed and took another puff of the thing.

 “You’re going to get high Mikey,” I laughed. “I know. There’s like 5 more in there if you finish that one.” I shrugged and took a puff of the killing thing once more.

“So have you called Luke,” Michael asked. I shook my head, “Nope.” “He’s called me because he thinks you blocked his number.” “I did.” “Oh,” Michael said. “Have you talked to him,” I asked. Michael shook his head, “No. I decline his call every time he calls.” “Good,” I laughed.

“So why did you bite my tongue? Was that to make me stop kissing you or to make me horny,” Michael smirked. “You’re a sick man Clifford,” I laughed. “Answer the question Cal,” Michael pouted. “I don’t have a answer Mikey. Gay scouts honor,” I said. “Is that a thing?” “If not, it is now.” Michael laughed and rolled his eyes as he finished smoking the rest of the killing thing. Michael puffed the grey stuff in my face and giggled. I did the same to him as I finished mine.

 “I’m crazy,” I laughed. “Were crazy,” Michael giggled. “A good kind of crazy.” “A great kind of crazy,” Michael giggled again. “A amazing kind of crazy,” I laughed loudly. “A amaze balls kind of crazy,” Michael giggled non-stop. “A awesome sauce kind of crazy,” I kept laughing. “A fucking amazing kind of crazy,” Michael started to clench his stomach from giggling so much.

“I thought I already said that,” I giggled softly and pouted. “Well I added ‘fucking’ so no, you didn’t,” Michael smirked as he slowly stopped laughing.

I cupped Michael’s cheeks but before I kissed him there was a knock on the door. “Shit,” Michael quietly cursed as he hid the weed. Soon my mum opened the door and looked at us. “Someone is here to see you Cal,” my mum said softly before walking away.

“Come with me,” I asked Michael. “Oh you bet I’ll come with you Calum,” Michael smirked as he hid the weed under my bed. I kissed Michael roughly before getting up and walking out of the door. Michael giggled as he followed behind me. My dad was standing outside in the driveway. Michael and I walked outside and he looked up at me.