Excerpt #10

"Goodbye, Jess" I said trying to not end up in tears, he looked at me shocked moving his head

"Please don't say that" he begged after a few seconds tooking my hands "you know what those words mean. If you say it we'll never see each other again. You'll forget me, you'll forget us"

"That's exactly what I need. And after what you did to me, forgetting you it's gonna give me the biggest joy" my voice turned broken and my eyes blinded, I knew what was coming and I hated myself for not having enough strength.

"But I love you!" Jess shouted.

"No, you don't! You just think you have to, that's your obligation but it is not Jess! The only thing you have to do is being honest and not just to the world around you but to yourself too! And everytime you say those three words to me, you kill the trust our relationship has!" my hands shaking, tears falling down. Yeah I've never felt less me in my entire life. Jess looked at me like he never did before, it wasn't love, confussion or anger, I think it was sadness. He walked into me and tried to Kiss me but I skipped him faster than he tought I could be.

"Goodbye, Jess. Thanks for remading me what love actually is."

And before he could said something else I just ran away from there as fast as I could, leaving all the happy and sad moments, all the feelings I had after meeting him. I left us, him and the part of me that was in love with him.