1

Love Itsbeccaxx for making my book cover. thanks sooo much!

Ok.... continue READING!

BRAD POV

I've known Lily May most of my life.

She moved in next door and instantly we hit it off, we were soon with each other every second of every day.

We went to different schools but it was for the best, we already practically lived at each other's houses.

Now we've both left school and moved out, away from our parents.

Seeing as we couldn't be separated, I rented a house across from hers.

We liked it that way.

I guess you could say we were a bit obsessed with each other, we just can't imagine life apart.

We aren't dating, if that's what you're thinking!

Yes, she is cute and sweet and kind and fun and I guess attractive..... but that's not the point.

The point is we can't be together.

Ever.

We made a deal, a pact, when we were 12, that we would be best friends forever.

No more, no less.

.

I awoke to the sound of pounding on the door, I knew it was Lily.

Who else would knock at 8:15 in the morning.

As I slumped down the stairs, the sound of her voice getting louder and louder, I noticed her opening the letterbox and looking through it.

She's a nutter!

I opened the door slightly before slamming it in her face and running away laughing.

I loved our games.

She started chasing me but I was clever and had already hidden by the fridge, which wasn't visible from where she stood.

I snuck out quietly whilst she was looking the other way.

I could hear her calling my name anxiously and I held back my laughter.

I suddenly picked Lils up and took her to the sofa where I put her down and sat on her.

I turned on the TV.

I knew she hated Snog Marry Avoid, I couldn't resist the temptation and turned it on.

She groaned, annoyed, so I threw the remote to her but she's a clumsy so and so, and missed the catch.

It hit her in the eye yet I couldn't help but giggle.

She held her eye laughing a little before muttering,

"I really need a new best friend!"

.

I looked down pouting,

"Why don't you want me,.. your lil Braddy Baby?" I whimpered as she giggled.

"Because you throw things at me and get me all hurted." she said childishly, sticking her tongue out.

I got up off of her legs and lifted them onto the floor so I could sit down next to her.

"Awww...is someone upset 'cause they can't handle.... my sexiness?" I asked giving her a wink and putting my arm round her shoulder.

She laughed once more rolling her eyes, before nudging me off and turning towards me crossing her legs.

I knew this meant chat-time so I copied and sat cross-legged on the couch.

"Bradley....." she said slowly, dragging out the word.

"Brad babes, it's Brad and you know it! Stop teasing!" I laughed trying to ease the tension.

"Why haven't I met the others?" she looked at me seriously.

"Others?"

"You know the rest of 'The Vamps', your band..." she muttered.

"Well...ummm." I didn't really know what to say, I don't know why they haven't met.

"Are you ashamed or embarrassed of me or something?" She said looking down.

I pulled her in for a hug,

"Of course not! You are my slutty bestie and I don't know why you haven't met my other lovers..." I said shrugging my shoulders as she laughed.

I love her laugh.

Shut up Brad!

"You know what!" I said getting up and walking towards the door. "I'm going to set it up, come on we are going round to Connors. I will call an emergency meeting!"

"Umm.... Brad?"

"No Lily May Ferne, you have waited long enough! You shall meet my band mates and you shall love them!" I was quite proud of my little motivational speech.

"Well Brad...."

"What is it Lils?" I asked huffing impatiently.

"You might want to change first..." she giggled.

I looked down to see myself in my superhero pyjamas.

SHIT.

.

.