14

Best/funniest comment, I will dedicate the next chapter too!

Ok so this is a flashback straight away so don't panic about the context! xxx

*flashback*

"Hey what's up?" Lils asked as she opened the door letting me in.

"Where is she?"

"In her room Brad, don't worry she does it all the time. She once locked herself in their for 2 days.. had a candy stash under her bed. She's fine!"

"But she's been ignoring me recently and i... I just know something's up."

"Just..ughh come on then, let's go check on her."

She jumped up the stairs two at a time and I followed her eagerly.

"I don't know why you care so much you know. She has Ben and he makes her really happy." she smiled as we reached her room.

"Ben doesn't deserve her."

Lily opened the door slowly.

"Kat..."

she stumbled backwards and started screaming.

I remember her clutching my shirt and falling back onto me, her eyes wide.

"Lily...what happened?" I stuttered, dragging me eyes towards Katie room.

I can never forget what I saw.

It's scarred in the back of my memory.

*flashback end*

"Brad. Brad. Brad!"

I snapped myself back to see Tris right up in my face.

I just had to forget.

It's in the past now.

"Yes..?"

"You didn't answer my question!" Tristan pushed the comically large glasses up his nose.

The door opened and Connor stormed in.

"I'm sorry for interrupting therapy Tris... but seriously Brad I can wait no longer! why do you have a hatred towards the most majestic pre-historic reptiles in the world?" Connor ranted as I laughed, falling off of the sofa.

"Brad? Do not chuckle at me!" He came and sat in my stomach bouncing up and down and I choked out my laughter in between breaths.

"Guys..." James walked in and immediately rolled his eyes at me and Connor.

"On right yeah your song!" Tristan jumped up and left the room with him.

"Connor get off!" I shouted and after he finally released me we followed the boys into the lounge.

James sat behind the piano and began to play.

I yawned accidentally, I mean it's not that I found his song bad... it was good. I just knew what it was. It was a dig, ripping into Lily.

He never had her, he cannot put her down and attack her through music when she hadn't been his.

'I fell for you yet you pushed me away.
You were a liar, cheat but made me stay.
twisted my feelings, taking my heart with you.
But you were never mine no matter what I believed, coz' you had stolen the heart of another man.
And I never knew.
Nobody knows the evil inside of you girl.
And.....You changed meee.'

He finished the last chord and spun round to face us, his eyes glazed.

The rest of the gang clapped and whooped whilst Carly whistled, they didn't understand the meanings behind it.