2

BRAD POV

I got changed into a plain white tee and some black skinny jeans quickly and looked at the clock.

9:00am.

We can't go round now.

Connor will be asleep and I know the other boys went out and got pissed last night so getting them up isn't going to happen!

I ran back downstairs to find Lily's head in a box of Rice Crispies.

"What the..." I chuckled as her head shot up, she looked guilty....it was cute.

"Sorry I'm soooooo hungry! I was shoved out of the house before I could grab something."

"Why'd you get kicked out, nobody lives with you,...do they?" I asked, walking over and picking up an apple.

"My mums staying at mine for a bit, her and Gareth aren't doing great right now so she's on a break with him." she sighed before laughing.

Gareth's her stepdad, her real dad left them when she was young... I told you I know a lot about Lily.

"She's having a 'party' at mine so is tidying the house at the mo. I'll be locked in my room no doubt, bored out of my head." She said rolling her eyes.

I knew her mum well, a bit of a party animal. She had Lily May quite young and still acts like a teenager. I think she's trying to claim back her youth, having Lily obviously stopped her from partying when she was younger.

"Stay at mine." I said taking a bite out of my apple.

I just got an amazing idea!

"Ok Lils...I have a good plan that will mean you can get away from your mums drunk friends for the night and I can hang with all of my best mates!"

"So I'm guessing sleepover?" she laughed.

"Yep, and I'll invite the rest of the vamps so you can finally meet them!"

"Ok sounds cool." she shrugged strolling back over and sitting on the sofa.

She's slept at mine tons of times, we are best friends after all, so I wasn't too worried about the guys.

Wait.... the guys.

She'll be the only girl.

With just me it's different, but 5 boys 1 girl that's a bad combination. I don't want her feeling uncomfortable.

"Hey Lil......." I started but she cut me off.

"Don't worry Brad I've already invited Carly."

She knew me so well, it's like we can read each other's minds sometimes!

.

Carly's just a friend Lily met at her life guarding job.

Hot I know right!

They are good friends but not besties like me and her, we are inseparable, always have been, always will be.

"Brad, somebody's calling you." Lily snapped me out of my trance.

She passed me the phone and looking at the caller ID I knew it was James.

"James! I'm surprised you're up, it's early mate and I know about last night..." I said sitting down beside Lily as she curled up glued to the TV screen.

"Oh god dude it was amazing! We met some chicks, partied all night, it was crazy I swear." he said excitedly.

"So you're not suffering from an immense hangover then?" I laughed.

"I'm easing through the pain. Anyway what you doing today, can I come round? I haven't been to your 'new' place." he said, I looked over at Lily, she looked so peaceful nearly asleep on the armrest.

"Actually come mine tonight and you can stay over, the rest of the boys too... I haven't seen you in ages."

"I know mate! We always invite you out but you never come.. busy huh? Better things to do?" He said jokily.

"I guess you could say that." I muttered glancing at her once again.

I ended the call with James and gently shook Lily.

"Wakey wakey it's lazy movie day time!" I squealed as she groaned.

.

About 5 hours and 3 rom-coms later, we were bored.

"Braddy! When are your friends getting here?" Lily moaned stretching, she got up and turned off the telly.

"4ish I think." I yawned and snuggled back under the duvet we had pulled down from upstairs.

"Oh my gosh you're not serious!" she shouted panicky. She quickly raced to the door putting her converse on.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled, quite amused.

"You're friends will be here in like 2 hours!" she said searching around for her jumper.

"So...?" I said wafting my hand waiting for her to continue.

"I have to start getting ready! I need to make a good impression." she said worriedly before hugging me and leaving.

I laughed to myself.

Girls!

.

LILY MAY POV

I opened the door to find mum hoovering, I'm pretty sure this is my house....

"MUM!" I shouted over the noise of the vacuum. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

She turned off the Hoover and looked at me.

"Cleaning." she said like I was dumb before resuming her work and ignoring me.

I sighed and ran up the stairs.

What to wear, what to wear I thought to myself as I piled clothes onto the bed.

.

I waved goodbye to mum, who since she'd arrived barely spoken to me once, and started the short journey across the road to Brads.

I rang the doorbell before just walking in, I'm not rude that's just how we are with each other.

"Lils! Baby!" Brad strutted towards me before spinning around and finishing with a Michael Jackson crotch grab.

"Nice dancing." I laughed clutching my overnight bag.

"Let me take that." An unfamiliar voice muttered and a tall, dirty-blonde haired boy took my heavy bag off of me and smiled.

"You must be James." I smiled holding out my hand for him to shake.

He grinned at me and I could feel myself melt, oh he's so good looking.

"Why so formal? Can't we hug?" he laughed before embracing me.

*cough cough*

I looked up to see Brad staring at me.

"Excuse me, forget about someone?"

"Oh sorry Brad." I said walking over to him and hugging him.

He took my hand and dragged me into the kitchen with James following close behind.

JAMES POV

She's stunning.

I can tell Brad likes her too.

But he's known her for years, he had his chance and blew it.

Now it's my turn.

Lily May is mine... I call dibs.