Chapter 13

Ashley's POV

We walked into Rain's house, and headed straight for the kitchen.

We were alone so we didn't have to worry about her drunken mom.

Rain went to the fridge and looked over its contents; the look on her face screamed there wasn't much.

"There isn't any stuff that's already made, but I can think up something to cook."

"What can you make?" I asked.

"Well there is stuff to make tacos or pizza bagels" She replied.

"I think pizza bagels would be easier and quicker" Andy stated holding his grumbling stomach.

"Okay! Pizza bagels it is"

I watched her as she grabbed the bagels, pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni.

She quickly moved around getting the toaster oven ready and all the things we needed.

If I wasn't so hungry I'd probably be entraced by her, but instead my eyes didn't leave the food that was being made.

What can I say, food is my first love.

It had only been a few minutes and she was done prepping the bites of pure deliciousness.

I watched carefully as she was putting them in the toaster oven.

"How long until they are ready?" I asked out of habit.

"Uh I'd say 10-15 minutes. I hope y'all can make it that long." She joked.

Andy let out a loud groan that indicated that he might not make it until then. Thinking fast, Rain searched around and found some skippy's peanut butter. She handed him the jar and a spoon.

"Now Andy, just because I'm giving you this doesn't mean you can fill up. Got it?"

He nodded his head like a little kid and ferociously started eating the peanut butter.

I tried to stick my finger in the jar to get some but he slapped it away.

"What the hell. Greedy much?" I snapped.

"Nobody touches the peanut butter while I'm eating it." He said seriously.

Luckily the timer for the pizza bagels went off before we started to fight over the peanut butter.

"Yes! Food!"

We all grabbed some and started devouring them.

Not even 10 minutes went by and we cleared away all of the pizza bagels.

I looked at the clock. 2:30 PM.

Oh shit. If we didn't leave we would be late for our early scheduled practice.

"Andy, dude we're going to be late! Sorry Rain but we have to go. See you later!" I shouted while shoving Andy out the door.

I felt bad leaving like this, it didn't feel right seeing as we just ate a bunch of her food.

I walked back inside to see her leaning over the counter, staring down at it blankly.

Man the things I could do to her right here and now, but there's no time for that.

"Rain would you like to come to our practice?" I asked.

Please say yes please say yes.

"Yeah. Come on let's go before you two are late!" She screamed.

We made it to the little studio we used to practice while we were in between parts of tours.

We all got set up and I pointed out a couch for Rain to sit on in the corner.