Chapter 4: Hello my old friend

Even though I knew what was going to happen it was hard to watch it or even hear it. But there they were falling from the helicarrier together right into the water. and as soon as I see them hit the water I brake out into a sprint knowing where they were going to come to shore.

A few hours earlier .....

"Cap, Falcon Agent M. you each have your own helicarrier, and we already have undercover agents on the ships please don't make them brake their cover. " Fury says handing us our chips and stopping in front of me to finish his orders. "And for the love of god be careful and don't die."

"No Promises for me sir" I smirk at him "I can promise you though that they will survive"

"Ok Lets get going we want to get on before they are up in the air."

I snicker and let every one file out before I talk to my dad and Steve along with Hill watched the door for people so it stayed a secret.

"You are the one I want to survive not the other two, No offence Captain."

"None taken"

"I get your concern daddy, but trust me on this I will be fine and so will the boys and Nat and you."

"If you are right I want answers on how you knew that."

"Sorry can't anyway if I'm right I owe Captain Rogers a story."

"Maria Anastasia Fury"

"Not the time you use my full name I have to go help take down Hydra SHIELD" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek,"Come on Steve I want to take these bastards down."

"Take care of her Steve."

"Like shes my little sister, sir"

"Good now go." This makes me smile knowing he still has a place in his heart for me and for Gabi."

Nat waves good bye to us at the last light she is heading to the the head quarters while we aren't going as far heading to the launch bay. Once we get there before we get out of the car and go our separate ways, I turn to both of them.

"Be Careful please and Sam trust me when I say that Steve is going to need your help at one point during this mission because he can fly."

"Huh?"

"Just trust me, get your chip in its place and help Steve, and Steve-"

"Oh you're not going to say that you love him then kiss him are you?" Sam whines

"I love both of you like brothers so shut up Sam and get going we will be right behind you."

"Ok Ok going," He says getting out the car.

"Your ship will lift before you can get on to it, just call Sam through coms he will be there for you, I have my own things to do I will try to help as much as I can but somethings have to happen even if I don't want them to I'm sorry don't worry about me, I will be ok and I'm going to try not to worry about you even though I know you will be ok. "

"Ok then anything else Mastro?" he says laughing a little

"Yeah two things, you called me Mastro why?"

"Seems more natural, what's the second?"

"Something that, I did before she knew us but now she would kill me for but it might help you remember Nick."

"Huh?" He says right before I kiss him and then jump out of the car leaving him confused and making myself think about that brief relationship with Nick when we almost dated, and fell asleep together after a makeout session.