Chapter 14: Together again

"Ok Ok so let's see now that everything is explained and Tony is done freaking out that I'm not dead. Let's double check on our names and it's been more than a hour and you're still hear so the formula worked."

"How long has it been?" Nick asks

"About two and a half years" I mutter looking over things on my laptop.

"Maria what are you up to?" Gabi asks

"Well Gabs i was thinking, do the Avengers go missing like we did here?"

"Thats a good question. "

"because that depends on how long they can stay here."

"Can someone tell me why Maria, Gabi Pietro and myself don't look different but the others do."

"Because They are originally from here and took place of someone there me and Gabi did the same but who we took the places of were who we thought to be characters we made based on ourselves."

"Why do we still have our skills and powers if we are here now?" Peter/Clint asks

"I can't answer that Peter I'm sorry."

"Can we say who is who please im confused, while Maria is easily calling us by our names." Nat asks

I sigh, I hate being distracted from my work but she is right this need to be answered before I can say anything there is a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Xander he just nods telling to go back to work he's got this.

"Here in this world I'm Xander Forelle, in the other world I'm James Buchane Barnes."

"So frosty where is your arm?" Tony asks

"I chose to have Xander's looks."

"So where is Capsicle?"

"I'm right here my name is Nick here though. Nick answers

"Wichy and Birdboy?"

"My name is Aimee and that's Peter there he is Clint." Aimee/Wanda replies pointing at Peter.

"Nat and my science bro?"

"Im right here Tony, and my name here is Marc, I went missing a few years before Maria and her group after i went out to dinner with my best friend Valentina" Bruce tells them looking over at Nat.

"Wait is she Valentina?" Pietro asks. pointing at Nat

"Yes my name here is Valentina." She replies "And Marc is my best friend"

You could hear her voice softening as well as her facial expression when she looks over at Bruce/Marc.

"Ok not that i don't like learning people's names but you people are really distracting" I comment making Gabi snicker

"Relax doll, you'll get it figured out." Xander says sliding an arm around my waist kissing me on the head.

"Darling, that's distracting too." I smile as I continue to type.

"Well that was answered." I hear Nick mumble

"And was answered Nicholas?" I ask turning to face him seeing him standing behind Gabi with his arms around her waist.

"You remember the deal we made the night of the dinner?"

"We both had to choose, by the end of the semester."

"Look like you have, I was going to ask you about it later but I don't have to now."

"Well I guess we both have, but trust me if you knew what they were like now, it would had made it so easy"