Chapter 15: UnHappy

(Xander's Pov)

"She love you, ya know." My sister says pulling me out of my thought and my eyes away from Maria.

"What makes you say that?" I question.

"Oh dear brother you can be so dense?" She says rolling her green eyes-that were so similar to Maria's now that I think about it.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I smirk at her.

"She has not left your side since she found you. She's still wearing the same dress since you were brought here a week ago. and look how peaceful she looks sleeping there next to you."

I look at the brown haired girl fast asleep on the bed next to me, wrapped in my arms, she look does look peaceful even though both of us have gone through so much, when I became Bucky I thought I lost her forever that I would never see her again but here we are two and a half years later.

"We have been through so much, I thought I lost her more than once."

"What do you mean more than once?"

I take a deep breath and sigh. I know Maria told one of her brother's so I think she will be ok with me telling Elizabeth.

"Close the door and make sure there is nothing in here where Standford can find out what I'm about to tell you."

"Alexander." she says cautiously

"Please Elizabeth."

"Ok " she sighs but does what I ask.

"Thank you, Now first I have not lost any memories of what happened to me there and neither has Maria"

"Wha-"

"I'm not finished." I say cutting her off, she nod and I continue. "The night we disappeared we traveled to the 1940's but not in this world we went to the Comic book universe. Yes the restaurant time travels, through different universes. We are all connected to someone there I'm connected to James Buchane Barnes or as he is more widely know the Winter soldier. the first hour we are there we are changing to look like them and getting their memories, after that we are transported to the exactly where we are supposed to be. The long we are there we start to forget who were are in this world. But there are exceptions. Maria never forgot, and every time I was brainwashed i got this life back. A lot happened but we had to come home at some point."

My sister is silent for a few minutes before she starts asking questions.

"Who else knows? Why are you telling me this? Why did you come back? Why didn't you come back with her?" How do you look like you but have his arm?"

"Clam down Liz, Maria's brother Nick and Phil, I wanted to come with her but she blocked us from doing so, she thought it would be best for us, she faked her death in that world. That's why I came back now, we had to come get Pietro and figure out how he got here without the restaurant, some had to go back because they were missing in that world others chose to go back but I was not leaving Maria again I was staying with her. I'm telling you all this because I need someone close to me to know and who better than my sister."

"And the arm thing?" She ask not forgetting about that.

"That I don't know I just think about what I want to look like at I can change but it can only be between me and him though."

"Ok ok this is weird but I can handle it."

"You better be able to because you can't tell a soul." I say sternly

"Wow look who grown u-is she ok?" she gestures to Maria.

"Uhh"

I look at Maria who is starting to twist and turn in my arms with a look of pain and sadness on her face. I pull her closer to me as she starts to mumble things about not hurting people and pleas to stop. But that doesn't help as she starts to scream. I pull her even closer to me stroking her hair whispering how no one is going to hurt her and she's ok. but she doesn't stop so I push her away a little bit shaking her. As the doctors rush in from the screaming