Chapter 6: I guess you have the right to know.

"I can't I'm sorry, Lets just leave it at I don't exist" I say sighing knowing I just said I would.

"Maria please we aren't going to judge you, you don't have to tell us everything at once just what's going to help us now." Maria says calmly

"I'm sorry Maria I can't, for who I am and the people I can't"

"What does that mean? There she goes being Cryptic again" Tony says.

This is something that I can not tell Tony please can you just leave it be ."

"How can we trust you if you don't tell us" Clint asks

"I thought you already did trust me." I say looking down "But you are right how can you I know more about you than Ultron knows or even you know about each other I know more than Wanda will ever know and she's a mind reader yet you well almost all of you don't know who I am."

"Almost all? Ok crypt who knows who you are."

"Umm I don't know if I should tell you that for their sake." I say looking at Hill then Cap whom both nod. "Ok Only one person in this room knows me 100% and another knows my name."

"Who come on tell us" Tony wines

"Steve knows me 100% and Hill knows my name." I sigh

"Wait you told gramps but not me and what did you mean your name?"

"She means Mastro is not her real name and no I'm not telling you what it is." Maria says

"So that means you are not an orphan, you just don't want to be connected to them for your or their safety." Nat says nodding knowingly.

"A little of both" I sigh looking over at Steve who gives me a nod to tell them. "I watched my mom get murdered when I was eight because she was connected to my dad."

"Oh I'm sorry Maria, that explains why Fury keeps a watchful eye on you" I hear Clint say as Cap pulls me into a hug.

"And why she dosen't exist Fury must of erased her from existence." Nat says

"Minus my birth certificate that is hidden." I say looking up but not leaving Steve's embrace.

"Well at least she's living up to Crypt." Tony says uneasy

"Is there anything else you are willing to tell us" Bruce asks

"Actually there might be." I say knowing this will come out sooner or later.

"Which is what sister Maria?" Thor asks

I take a deep breath and concentrate on standing next to Nat who is sitting by a set of lockers, then teleport over to them.

"I'm glad you asked Thor" I say from my new spot getting an amused look from Natasha and a shocked look from the others.

"You have powers" Tony states

"Well yeah but I was surprised that worked I just found out about them even if I've had them since I was 16."

"What other powers do you have?" Steve questioned "Out loud this time"

"I can Teleport read minds as you just witnessed and I can also give back take away and create fake memories"

"How did you just find this out?" Bruce asks

"Well Wanda told me." I say quietly looking down.

"When did you talk to her?" The guys ask together.

"I told you things have to happen even if I want to fix them" I say sternly "Plus I was making sure Gabi was with them and doing ok."

"You mean my little Gabrielle?" Clint asks shocked