The Lens

As the sun began to rise on the Edge, Hiccup, and Astrid were already awake. They were out riding their dragons through the air, like a dance in the sky. It was beautiful, Toothless and Stormfly weaving through the air together, their riders enjoying every moment.

Hiccup and Astrid landed their dragons near a waterfall and slid off of them with ease. Hiccup looked over the edge at the waterfall and smiled mischievously.

"Watch this," he started before running and jumping off of mthe cliff.

       "Hiccup!" Astrid yelled as she ran up to the ledge and looked over.

Astrid shook her head, panic starting to set in. Why did Hiccup have to do this to her?

Astrid backed up, then ran and jumped into the lake below. After hitting the water like a torpedo, Astrid swam deeper in search of Hiccup before resurfacing.

Astrid burst out of the water and took a few deep breaths, her mind racing. Where was Hiccup? He would have come up by now. Astrid began to cry and took another deep breath of air before going back under. She searched for another 2 minutes until she could no longer hold her breath. Astrid popped out of the water and swam over to the bank.

Astrid laid on her back and stared up at the light blue sky; it was still early in the morning. She'd begun to lose hope that Hiccup would ever return. But she wouldn't stop searching. Diving into the water one final time, Astrid took a deep breath before getting shoved aside when Hiccup burst out of the water.

Astrid was so relieved he was alive and okay, but angry that he had done this in the first place. She reached out and smacked him on top of his head.

"Don't do that ever again! You scared the living Viking out of me!"

   But Hiccup wasn't even listening to Astrid. Instead, he was trying to get her attention.

     "Astrid, Astrid! Calm down and follow me!" He dove back under and Astrid immediately swam after him, still confused and angry.

Hiccup swam deeper into the lake, and then into a tunnel. Astrid could barely see him but went after him anyway. Immediately after swimming into the tunnel, Astrid popped into a cave, gasping wildly for air. She looked around to find Hiccup already out of the water, walking down another tunnel in the cave.

  Astrid rolled her eyes as she pulled herself out of the water and called after him, "Hiccup, wait up!"

Astrid ran to catch up with Hiccup, still completely disoriented. How did Hiccup even find this place?

"Hiccup, I'm still confused. What did you find?" She asked impatiently.

  Hiccup smiled and ran out of the tunnel. Astrid sighed and ran through, just as Hiccup pointed to a small, flat, circular object in between two rocks. "That."

---

Snotlout Jorgenson never thought he'd see the day when the twins stopped loving boar-pits. But for a few weeks, his dreams came true. Until they didn't. It had been almost a month since the twins obnoxious boar-pit-obsession ended. And Snotlout thought the obsession was over for good, but boy was he wrong.

Earlier that morning he woke up to the feeling of someone, or rather something, slobbering on him.

"Astrid, babe, I knew you'd eventually come to your senses and admit your feelings for me, but damn, doesn't this seem a bit-" Snotlout started smugly as he opened his eyes, half-fantasizing, and half-expecting to see Astrid, but instead, seeing a large boar.