Episode 2

Ducking under some broken wood panels, I made my way into the Witch's labyrinth. The fluff balls with mustache Familiars walked pass me, seeing no interest to fight me since I posed no threat. After walking for a bit, I came across a weird sight; the transferee, or Homura, tied up with giant red ribbons with a heart-shaped lock in the middle. I instantly knew this was the work of Mami. "Homura, what the hell happened?" I asked.

"I just intercepted Mami Tomoe and Madoka Kaname and Mami Tomoe tied me up," she shrugged as if she was talking about the weather.

"Well, let me help you with that," I said as I pulled out my Soul Gem. The color was light green, and there was a butterfly-shaped emblem on the top and bottom of the gem. I began to glow and my figure was enveloped in green. Pieces of cloth that were also green and glowing wrapped around my body and in a instant, I was dressed in a long shirt that split from the bottom to the middle that was half white and half green. A light green veil was wrapped around my arms and underneath the shirt was a green skirt. I had on white stockings and green pumps as well. My weapon of choice, as a dancer Magical Girl, were two bladed black fans with green butterfly in the middle design. My Soul Gem was located on a gold chain on my head as a green butterfly charm.

 My Soul Gem was located on a gold chain on my head as a green butterfly charm

"Hang on, Homura," I said. "Let me cut you out if this one."

"Wait--" she started but I slashed my fan, releasing a projectile of the bladed part of the fan. It struck the ribbon but it didn't even make a tear. Instead, the ribbon appeared to have absorbed it. Homura gritted her teeth as the ribbon tensed, tightening around her body. I immediately recognized the spell, as she used on my best friend when we were training.

"Damn that Mami!" I cursed. The ribbons can't be cut and will tighten if you move or attempt to break it. Only Mami can release her from the spell, manually or if she dies. "Well, sorry to break it to you Homura, but you're on your own," I said, kicking some pieces of fruit since the whole labyrinth was like being inside if a giant cake. "I'll go track the Witch and kill her myself before Mami gets to it—"

"Hold on," she interrupted. "I need you to do me a favor."

"Huh? A favor?!" I turned around. "What do I owe you that I need to do you a favor?"

"Mami Tomoe is going to make Madoka Kaname and Sayaka Miki wish today."

"They just are bottom-feeders who want to feel special and have magical powers. Big deal. They'll still be ordinary--"

"By force. If they don't make a choice, she'll make them wish for cake."

"Cake?" I scoffed. "Waste your life for cake? Bet it'll taste like crap. So, let me guess; you want me to intercept Mami and stop her from forcing the poor youngsters from wishing? Sorry-I'm not interested getting tied up with ribbons anytime soon."