Chapter 1-family meeting

Chapter One - Family Meeting

"Girls would you please come down stairs, dinners ready" my dad shouted from downstairs.
I shut my laptop and exited my room. My sister Amanda was exited her room to so we walked down stairs together. Me and my sister are best friends, we get along, we hang out with same people from school, and she's always there for me. She's 18 years old, she had beautiful light brown hair with big green eyes that sparkle. She's got a nice tam slim body, all the boys in our school are in love with her, even a few girls ;).
I on the other hand am 17, I have long blonde hair with big green eyes, I'm also tan but I'm abit more curvy, not fat but more curves in the right places ;).

Snapping me out of my thoughts my dad asked "how was school today sweethearts?"

"It was normal, like any other day" I replied casually taking my seat around the dining table.

"Mmmm dad smells amazing" Amanda said as my dad took out the lasagna from the oven. Dad is not only the sheriff of Greyson Hills, but he's also an amazing cook, we call him out personal chef.

He brought us both a piece and placed it on our places. It smelt great and I was staring so I just dug in right away, I looked beside me and saw that Amanda did too.

"Wow you girls look hungry" my dad chuckled and took his seat opposite us.

"Well you are an amazing cook" I complimented.

"Thank you buttercup" my dad's nickname for me. Amanda's is cupcake. I know it's weird that our nicknames are sweets but I guess we are sweet ;).

"So I kinda have some news I need to run by you both" my dad said looking at me and Amanda.

"What is it?" My sister eagerly asked.

"Well, there's no easy way saying this so, here it goes...there's a boy named Chase Mathews, he is 18 and he's been in juvenile for 6 months and he's been bailed out, so he needs a place to stay and since I knew his dad, I kinda felt bad since he's dad past away he has no where to go, so I invited him to live with us for a while" my dad explain.

I was shocked. I looked over at Amanda who wore the same confused face. "What? Dad! How can we trust this Chase guy to live with us, he's obviously dangerous if he was in jail" my sister stated.

"Cupcake, he's not harmful trust me, I wouldn't let him live with us if I didn't know him well enough" my dad said.

"Well how come we don't know him?" I asked.

"Because he's always in jail" my sister joked and I laughed.
Even my dad smirked a little. "Now girls you will be nice to him when he comes tomorrow night, he's lost the only parent he has so let's try and put on our best smiles, and best personalities" my dad said cheerfully.

"Ok daddy any for you" i smile and hug him.
"Thanks buttercup".