Chapter 6 - Party Night

Amanda came home the next day while I was in the kitchen eating breakfast with daddy. Dad told me that Chase left before I woke up to his old town to visit some of his old friends.

"Evie guess what!" Amanda squealed in excitement as she entered the kitchen.

"What?"

"Scottie's having a party tonight because his parents are out of town and he wants us to come" she squealed again.

"Calm down! It's just a stupid party"

"Uh no, it's Scottie's, and you know Scottie always throws the best parties"

"Ok I'll go but on one condition"

"What's that?" She asks.

"We can't get drunk" I say seriously.

~~~~~~~~

(At the party)

"I'm so drunk" I giggled to Amanda.

"What's that? Did I hear you say your drunk?" She put her hand behind her ear pretending she didn't hear me.

"Yesssss" I slurred. "It's all your fault"

"I said just have one drink" she said innocently.

"Yeah but you know me, one drink leads to 10"

"Sorry" she pouted before running off.

Great, I'm bloody wasted, Scottie's making out in the corner with some girl, Amanda's probably more drunk than I am, well atleast she's having fun unlike you.

"Hey, you ok?" A voice startled me from behind. I turned and saw Chase looking sexy as ever. He was wearing a white shirt that sculptured is perfect body, with black jeans. His sexy hair looked gelled, his lips looked so eatable and rosy. Oh god I'm probably staring too much, snap out of it.

"Hey, yeah, I'm good, I didn't know you were coming"

"Yeah well when you asked me if I could earlier I was still with my friends from my old school so I didn't think I could make it, but I got home early so decided to come" he smiled. God he's smile is so beautiful.

"Well, I'm glad your here" I smiled back.

"You look really beautiful tonight" he said letting his gaze travel up and down my body. I was wearing a black tight mini dress with hot pink heels, my blonde hair was straightened, and I had smokey eyes makeup with pink lips.

"Thanks, you look really nice too" I said shyly.

He took my hand and we began walking inside the cabin. Oh I forgot to mention that Scottie's party was held at a cabin in the woods.

"Want a drink? He offered as we entered the kitchen which had all the alcohol on display for us.

"I've had so much already, can't you tell?" I laughed. "Ok good girl" he smirked and skulled a shot of tequila down. Damn he's so hot.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked quite shyly. He's so cute.

"Yes" I smiled and took his hand and lead him to the dance floor, the song 'talk dirty to me' by Jason derulo was playing so we began dancing wild.

"Hey you showed up" I heard my sister shout over the music.

"Yeah, I figured I'll come, haven't been to a party in a while" he said.

"Well come dance with me" she took him by his hand and they started dancing.

"Evie" Scottie called. "Hey, nice party, but I didn't get to see you" I frowned. "I know, I'm sorry, gotta attend to all the ladies" he smirked.

"What about me? I'm a lady?" I pouted. "Awwww your so cute Evie" he pinched my cheeks then kissed it. "Eww!" I wiped my cheek and he laughed.

"Wanna dance?" He asked.

"Ok" I smiled and we began dancing to 'on the floor' by j-lo.

Shortly afterwards the song came to an end and I was tired and feeling hot. I went into the kitchen and grabbed another shot and skulled it down fast. "I need fresh air" I mumbled to myself.

I was walking like a zombie due to the amount of alcohol I've had tonight, I think I was ready to crash tonight.

"Where you going?"

I spun and saw Chase. "I just need some..." I felt unsteady so I began tilting to the side nearly gonna fall when Chase held my side straight away. "Woah, you don't look so good, let me take you home"

"No, I wanna staaaay" I whined like a baby. He chuckled and picked me up and held me bridal style to his car. He opened the front door and gently put me in the passenger seat. He opened the driver seat door and got in. We began driving but I began feeling very sleepy so I drifted to sleep.

I was awoken to Chase's voice. "Evie, we got a flat tire" he whispered. "What?" I was still half asleep but when I heard those words my eyelids opened.

"I don't know what happened, but I got out and saw our tire is flat, and I don't have a spare"

"Oh crap! Well are we far from home?" I asked worried. "Were about half an hour away, but don't worry, there's a service station down the road" he said pointing straight. It was about 5 minute walk.

"Won't they be closed? It's 2am!"

"I have to try, if there closed than we will just stay at that motel over there" he pointed again but in another direction.

"Umm? At a motel?" I kinda felt weird staying in a hotel with him but then I quickly remembered he lives with us anyway so it wouldn't make a difference.

"Yea, but don't worry, I'll get us two beds, I promise" he smiled and my heart began beating faster. He's so perfect and sweet, I may even add that I may possible like him.