Limited Interruptions

(A/N: May be graphic. I don't normally write smut, but.......)

Sebastian moves to sit against his headboard, back pressed against the wood as I move up his body sitting straddling his waist and hips. His hands automatically come to rest at my waist, over the fitted fabric of my dress. My skirt flares out, easily covering a good portion of his lower body. His voice is deeper than usual, eyes a shade or two darker than they were when I came through the door to his dorm room just moments ago.

"Princess, you realize I can't let you leave me now. Not when I have you in just the position I want you in." I giggle softly, hands trailing up his chest. Loosening the navy and red striped uniform tie that is around his neck. He licks his lips as I detach the tie from him, flinging it across the room. My fingers move back down, painstakingly slow as I unbutton his uniform shirt. His blazer already hangs on the back of the desk chair beside the bed. "Bas, I'm going to miss seeing you in this uniform. No one wears a Dalton blazer and tie quite like you."

I lean forward, lowering my mouth to kiss the now exposed skin of his chest as I push his shirt slightly off his shoulders.  "Lucky for you, I get to keep those.  We had to pay for them so they're all mine."  I look up at him, lips still very close to his skin.  "Yay for me!!!"  Sebastian half moans, half chuckles as my breath skims across his skin.  I can feel him moving one of his hands from their perch at my waist.  Next thing I hear is the sound of a zipper being pulled down.  Sebastian runs his fingers down my now exposed spine.  "Too much clothing, Love."

His hands move back down my body, this time moving underneath the skirt of my dress. "Sebastian??" He winks at me as he gathers up the fabric of my dress lifting it up and off my body. I can hear the audible breath he lets out as he takes in my form kneeling over him in only my baby blue panties, artfully adorned with white hearts. "Princess..." Self-consciously I move my hands from his chest and instead wrap them around myself, covering up my nudity.

His hands move forward to pull mine away from where I am hiding my upper body from him.  "Tsk tsk tsk Shann.  No hiding.  You are beautiful.  Every inch.  I know.  I've studied your body quite thoroughly." I'm blushing, biting my lip as he lifts my chin so I can look into his eyes, now a deep forest green and darkening by the second. "So beautiful....." He trails his fingertips down the side of my face, an almost ghost like touch as they skim down the side of my neck, my collarbone, down the side of my breast before his hand rests lightly at my waist again.

I can't take it.

It's all too much.

I spring forward, capturing his lips in a kiss as my hands fly, first pushing his shirt the rest of the way off his body. He has to pull back, let go of me to remove it fully, tossing it towards his closet.  "So impatient Pretty Girl.  I like it." I push him back against his headboard as I scoot down his legs some, kissing down his chest. Down to his abs, pausing to unclasp his belt, pulling it out of the loops of his pants and tossing it away.

I finally respond to him as I open the button of his uniform pants. "Shhh Sebby... you're still wearing far to much clothing. These pants... THEY. HAVE. TO.  GO." I punctuate each word of my sentence with a kiss, nibbling slightly on the skin of his abdomen as I pull down the zipper of his pants.

That does it for him.

He grabs hold of my arms and pulls me back up his body, eyes now dark as night. I can't help the small yelp of surprise I give off. "Don't start something you have no intention of finishing Shannon." My hand moves down his body, nails dragging over his abs until I reach where I have his pants partially opened. I reach inside, pressing my palm against him through the fabric of his boxers. My mouth so very close to his. "Bastian, what makes you think I have any intention of stopping?"