Sunshine & Lollipops

**Instagram post**

PghShann: I know @ItsjustTrent , I'm super excited that you're coming to Cali too!!  #mysunshine🌞 #sunshine&lollipops #babesinLA #USCvsUCLA #🤗 #daltonboygoeswest #myfave #calibetterwatchout #troublemakers #lovebug🐞

ItsjustTrent: @PghShann we're going to go man hunting!!!!!!! Hot, tanned California boys!!!! #hottiesontheprowl #babesinLA #sunshine&lollipops
PghShann: 😘 you betcha @ItsjustTrent on the lookout for man candy. 🍭🍬😍
Bastian17: @PghShann um, you have me... no need to search any further.
hjclarington: @PghShann I'm highly disappointed by this. @ItsjustTrent what have you done to my Angel?? 😒
AuntieSnixx:  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 jealous much @Bastian17 @hjclarington ??

**end of Instagram post**

"I'm coming to Los Angeles too. I got into USC."

I look at Trent with wide eyes as I process what he just told us.  "LA?! For real real not for play play??" Trent just nods enthusiastically at me, face split in a wide smile, eyes shining at me.

I can't help myself as I squeal, practically leaping off Sebastian's lap to launch myself at him.

"MY CHILD IS COMING TO LA WITH ME!!!!!!!!"

Trent wasn't expecting the full force of my body to hurtle itself at him. He didn't brace himself. And we both end up toppling off the loveseat, my arms wrapped around him.  This attracts the attention of the entire room.  Sebastian is just shaking his head at me. 

But everyone else seems highly confused by my actions.  Blaine scrambles to his feet and leans down over where Trent and I are now giggling as we lay on the floor.  "Belle, what in the world are you two doing on the floor?"

I'm still smiling like a crazy person when I look up at him, my arms wrapped tightly around Trent. "Aladdin!!! My baby boy is coming to LA with me!!! I'm just so happy!!!!!" Trent chuckles as he loosens my arms from around him, kissing my cheek fondly. "Shann, I'm a week and a half older than you. I'm not sure how I can be your child."

"He's got a point there Belle."

I shake my head, grabbing his face in both of my hands, squeezing his cheeks and pressing a kiss firmly on his lips. Sebastian holds out a hand to help me up as I leave a stunned and blushing Trent on the floor beside the loveseat. "Pish posh Trenton. I did not carry and birth you all the while still in utero myself to be disrespected this way. My beautiful unicorn of a child."

He is shaking his head as Blaine extends a hand to help him up, although he can't really hide his soft giggles.

Everyone else is the room is still completely perplexed by my outburst.  I can hear the comments rippling through the crowd.