Navy and Crimson

White chocolate raspberry mocha with an extra shot isn't really all that bad cold, at least when I am anticipating it to be.  Thankfully the blueberry muffins didn't NEED to be eaten warm.  It doesn't matter of course, because at this point I'm so hungry I'd eat anything you put in front of me.

Sebastian chuckles from his spot near his closet, sorting out his Dalton uniform for what may be the very last time ever.  He turns back to face me in just his uniform pants, crisp white button down in his hands.  "Princess, someone seems hungry."  I spin around in his desk chair so that I can properly face him.  "Bastian, its all your fault.  I haven't eaten since that pizza last night.  And you gave me quite the workout both then and this morning once you got back."

Sebastian chuckles, smirk on his face as he puts on his uniform shirt, leaving it temporarily unbuttoned.  "Love, you're no innocent creature yourself.  Sitting there in just your panties and my t-shirt."  I'm blushing now, crossing my arms self-consciously in front of myself.  "Sebby, we showered....  I just didn't want to get fully dressed yet.  Too hungry...."

Sebastian loses it, bursting out in the most adorable laughter.  Grabbing the half eaten muffin out of my hands, despite my whines of protest, he places it back on his desk.  Then he pulls me to my feet, one hand winding securely around my waist.  Drawing me close to his body.  "Pretty Girl, you do realize that if you don't put on something more than what you are wearing now we will NEVER be able to make it to that concert, let alone out of this room for quite some time."

I'm sorry Sebastian.

Sebastian sighs as he lifts my chin up so that I can look at him.  Sea green eyes so sweet, so soft and caring.  "Shannon, please don't apologize.  I love you.  I love all of you.  And I love spending as much time with you as possible.  It is good practice for our future you know.  And since we're going to schools clear across the country from each other, I need to get my fill while I can."  I nod meekly as he drops a sweet kiss on my forehead.

I smile in return, mumbling back a soft Sebby, I miss you already. Sebastian sighs, running his fingers gently across my cheek. Small, sincere smile on his face. I know Pretty Girl, I know...

Sighing I grab his hand as he pulls it away from my face, before he can settle it back to my waist. I kiss his fingers and then take a small step backwards, letting go of his hand. "Love??" I shake my head slightly, heading towards where we left my bag the night before. Glancing back over my shoulder after I gather up the items I am looking for I give Sebastian as smile. "Bas, I'm going to get dressed. Because otherwise we can't leave for that concert of yours. And you know how much your voice turns me on...."

He chuckles softly as I stand back up, making sure my toiletry bag is in my hands as well. "Princess, you drive a hard bargain with this. I would love absolutely nothing more than just ravishing you here in this room until Dalton forces me to move out. But the prospect of my singing voice exciting you is rather intriguing."

Giggling, I wink at him as I head towards his bathroom. Whispering softly to him before I enter the room completely, "It does so very much Sebastian, so very much. And if you're a good boy, I'll show you just how much later...."

All I hear through the door when I shut it is a rather exasperated and intrigued SERIOUSLY?!

I shake my head as I set my things down, checking out my reflection in the mirror above his sink. Sometimes Sebastian makes the teasing too easy. What I see looking back at me is someone who looks confident, but there is something else in her eyes. My eyes.

Sadness.

Secrets she is keeping for everyone else.

God, I feel like a horrible person again. Alone with my thoughts, when I should be getting ready in Sebastian's bathroom.

What am I doing?

Honestly what am I doing??

I have that man, that beautiful man in the next room, wanting to be with me. Be in my life. Forever. No questions, no regrets. Just me and him.

But still I'm wavering. Waffling. Maybe the prospect of eternity at my age seems a little bit daunting. Which could be why I've let this thing with Hunter get so far. Coupled with our past, one that could have just been left unsaid if it wasn't for Gabe and his revelations.

People come into your life for a reason. So what is the reason???

I focus my eyes back on my reflection and give a solemn nod of my head. I have to push this all away for now. This isn't the time or the place. Today is about Sebastian, about savoring the time left with him, these precious moments before everything falls away.

So quickly I change into the clothing I brought in with me. Braiding my hair and slipping on the thin black sparkly headband I wore that very first day I visited Dalton. Some sweet, simple makeup and I am back out the door. Sebastian is now fully dressed, sitting in seat at his desk that I vacated, sipping his own cold coffee.

His eyes raise to meet mine and he lets out a low whistle, gaze travelling slowly up and down my body.

Damn......

"Too much Bastian??" He rises from the seat, placing his cup back down on his desk and crosses the room to me. Holding me out at arms length to get a better look at me, at my outfit.

My tights are sheer black, with diamond patterns, almost like a large fishnet. Skirt is short, not too short, but short enough. Deep navy blue with slight pleats. Flaring out some if I were to spin. My blouse is red, crimson to be exact, with white cuffs and collar. And on my feet as my crimson ballet flats.

I'm dressed almost like a walking advertisement for Dalton Academy, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Honestly, I'm dressed much like I was that very first day I came here to see him. Not exactly, but enough so that he smiles, laughing slightly. "Shann, I'm feeling a slight sense of déjà vu here." I nod. "Reminds you of my first time here??"

"Of course Love. You are even more beautiful now than you were then. And you were flawless that day."

I'm blushing as I move slowly out of his grasp, even though he whines in protest. I place my toiletry bag back where I retrieved it from and fold his shirt neatly, setting it on his bed. I gather up one more thing from my purse before I put it over my shoulder, slipping my phone into it. Silently I turn back to Sebastian, extending my closed hand out to him. "Bastian, can you help me with one more thing??" He nods, coming closer to me. "Anything Love, anything."

One more quick glance at my hand then up into his eyes. I open my hand, not looking down at it again, just focusing on him. On his face. His reaction.

Sebastian's beautiful green eyes widen in shock, eyes flickering from the item in my hand to my face. Shakily he responds, "Shann, is that? Is that what I think it is??"

I nod again, taking a few steps closer to him, so that I am standing directly in front of him now. "Yes Sebastian, can you help me with it??"

He nods silently, lifting the item from my hand.

Wordlessly, Sebastian slips his ID bracelet back on my wrist.

I'm his.

Regardless of where life takes me.

Even if I am going to be in LA with Hunter, be with Hunter, for who knows how long. Nothing can change this one fact.

Sebastian has my heart. And I have his.