Two Turner's Troubles

Great. I was now standing in the captain's office with Barbossa and Jack. At least I was free to walk around. "So let me get this straight. You expect to leave me standing on some beach with nothing but a word and your name-it's the one I need-and watch you sail away on my ship? Barbossa asked. These two have been going at it for a while now, but it seems they were drawing near to an end. "No, I expect to leave you standing on some beach with absolutely no name at all, watching me sail away on my ship, and then I'll shout the name back to you. Savvy?" Jack corrected. "But that still leaves the problem of me standing on some beach with naught but a name and your word-it's the one I need." Barbossa argued. 

     "You both are driving me crazy, ya know that?" I finally let it out. They both stared at me, like two children who had just been scorned for being at each other's throats. "Anyway..." Jack started again, keeping his tone down, but smiled at Barbossa. "Of the two of us, meaning you and I, I am the on,y one who hasn't committed mutiny. Therefore, my word is the one we'll be trusting-for both of the matters at hand." As he said this, Jack grabbed a green apple from the bowl on Barbossa's table and sat down in a chair near me. He took a large bite out of the apple, but I was hardly paying attention and finding it more enjoyable to stare out the window. At least unlike Jack, my mind wasn't out the window. Yet. "Although I suppose I should be thanking you because in fact, if you hadn't betrayed me and left me to die, I would have an equal share in that curse same as you." He took another huge bite. "Funny ol' world innit?" Jack spoke with his mouth full of apple. He looked at me and offered me a bite. Smirking I took it and also had a giant bite out of it, before handing it back to him. What? I already drank from the same bottle as him, how much different is a bite of an apple?

     Amused at my reaction, Jack offered the apple to Barbossa, who I just noticed was staring almost longingly at it. Oh right, he can't taste anything. Serves him right that barnacle faced squid. But before Barbossa could refuse the apple, a man burst into the office. "Captain!"a crew member shouted. As the door opened, that small monkey came scampering in and up onto the table past Jack, who was startled at the sudden animal. He eyed the monkey with disgust. "We're coming up on the Interceptor."the crew member reported. Barbossa silently followed him up the stairs. Jack followed and waved me over to follow, which I did. Don't wanna be left alone on an enemy ship. Who knows what could happen to you?

     On deck the pirates were scurrying around, like the rats they are, as they attempted to catch the Interceptor. And the worst part was that they were doing a good job. Jack's face was contorted with fear as the Black Pearl advanced on the Interceptor. But my major question was, I thought Will said he was going to save us? Maybe he plans to but is doing something? I'll be sure to crush all the details out of I him if I have to. Jack muttered something and grabbed my arm, as he chased Barbossa up the stairs and to the helm. Barbossa was observing our ship through a spyglass. "I'm having a thought here Barbossa." Jack spoke hurriedly as he made sure to stand right in front of the spyglass. I chuckled. Barbossa brought down his spyglass, realizing how Jack wasn't planning on moving. 

     "What say we run up a flag of truce? Jessie and I scurry over to the Interceptor and we'll negotiate the return of your medallion, eh? What say you to that?" Barbossa cackled at Jack's proposition, shaking his head. "Now you see Jack. That's exactly the attitude that lost you the Pearl. People are easier to search when they're dead." He spoke with an evil tone. "Lock 'em in the brig." A few more pirates grabbed us. "Unless of course, ye want to stay up here Jessica?" Barbossa's eyes glinted with malice and evil intent. "I'd rather be in the brig with Jack than up here with bloody scum like YOU!" I sneered. "That can be arranged." Barbossa responded.