24

Thanks for 5K! 🤗 I love you all seriously! ❤️

"Bae let my hand go."

"Nope. Walk with yo man through the mall."

"You just don't want me to go inside that store."

"You got three pairs of shoes already. Find an outfit for the club."

"You said whatever I want I can have it."

"You right, you can but after we get whatever we actually came in here for." He pulls me closer to him. "I love you Christopher."

"I love you too Asia."

We walk inside the same store I found my birthday outfit in. I pick up the first dress that catches my eye. This was sexy. "What you think about this?"

"It's too sexy."

"Babe too sexy, really?" I question. "Yes. Next."

"How you know I don't want to look sexy for you?"

"You do that enough everyday." He says as I browse through the racks. "Real Smooth."

"What about this?" He asks holding up this dress that resembles a bed sheet. "No. Next." I say mocking him as he laughs. "This is cute." I hold up a red dress. "It is. Go try it on."

"Alright I'll be right back."

I walk into the dressing room throwing my crop top over my head and jeans off. I slide the dress on. "This is cute and simple. Bae!"

"Let me see." He says. I walk out. "Twirl around."

"I love it."

"Good. I'm getting it."

I get dressed and we walk to the register to pay for the dress.

We walk through some other stores looking for Chris something to wear. "Bae this would be cute on you." I said holding up a red plaid shirt. "Run it." He gets a plain black shirt and a Gucci belt to accent the green in the plaid design. The red color is the same exact shade of my dress.

"I'll be matching yo fly." He has adding another bag to his hand. One hand is holding 4 and the other is holding 3.

"Can we get some to eat?"

"Maybe." He says as we walk in that direction. Chris goes to sits the bags down until his phone starts ringing. I stand there and wait for him as he answers the phone. "What's up?... Right now?... Alright I guess... I'll be there shortly." He hangs up and looks up at me.

"I have this one thing and then we can go eat, somewhere nicer than a food court."

"Alright that's fine with me."

After putting all of our bags inside the trunk we get inside and head off to wherever we're going. We ride through this old ass looking neighborhood. "Is this a drug run?" I ask.

"Some like that."

I've never seen anything happen forreal, just from ease dropping listening to Dom and Mon talk about the ins and outs of the game. Maybe Chris can teach me how to sell my hair like that.

"Bae."

"What's up?"

"Teach me to sell my hair like crack." He laughs, "First of all I don't sell crack so I can't teach you how to do that."

"Crack weed whatever."

"Big difference Bae. I'll teach how to hustle. I'm sure you know something already."

"I know how to explain how my hair is the best hair ever."

"I'm listening."

"Asia's Dollhouse of hair is hair you can't find anywhere else. It comes in a variety of patterns. No shedding. No tangles. Soft to soft and will have you slaying all day and night for only $175. That gets you 3 thick bundles and a cap as well as instructions on how to care for your hair."

"I like it. It's a bit long though. Just stop it at the $175 and include that it's thick when you talk about no tangles."

"Thank you let me write that down."

We pickup the package and head off to the final stop. Hopefully it doesn't take long because I'm starving man. I left out without eating breakfast and I'm paying for it now. I look up from my phone, dropping it as we pull in.

My heart feels like it's about to stop pumping and all of my oxygen has left. My hands begin to get clammy as my eyes play the worst trick ever on me. "Don't get out the car."

"I got to give them this and then we can go eat."

"Get the fuck out the car!" Chris door swings open and Dom grabs him out. "Asia get the fuck out the car!" A knot in throat forms and my eyes swell with tears. Mon grabs my arms yanking me out of the car. "Aye nigga what the fuck-" Chris says.

"Shut the fuck up nigga! Why the fuck my lil sister in yo car? You think this shit is fucking game?!?"

"Asia." Chris says. I look into his eyes as Mon pushes me to the car. "I'm so sorry."

"You a Evans? And ain't say shit? Why?!?" He asks without an ounce of sympathy in his eyes. He was angry. Worse than the night he and Monte got into it. "Asia answer my fucking question! Why you ain't just tell me!" He wants an answer but I don't have one.

"Say some else to her!." Dom threatens. Mon forces me inside the backseat then locks the doors. My chest physically hurts as I watch my brothers beat Chris. I can't do anything to stop them but watch. My tears blur my vision as they drag him away.

"Handle that shit!" Dom yells. That can only mean one thing. "What the fuck did y'all do to him?!?"

"Sit back and shut the hell up Asia. I swear to God I want to knock yo ass out."

"Do it! I ain't gone hurt me any more than I already am! I'm grown as fuck. I'm not y'all lil ass sister anymore!"

"Asia!" Dom says making the car shake from the bass in his voice.

No one understands me. The pain I'm feeling. I just lost the best thing to ever happen to me and it's nothing I can do about it.

"Go to your fucking room." Dom says as soon as we walk in the house. Crystal stands up and looks at me with a look of concern. "What happen!" She asks Dom.

"I know you heard me." Dom says getting in my face. I stood there with tears falling but my expression was stone cold feeling nothing but hate in my heart for my life being ruined. "I hate you Dominique! That goes for you too Montez! I love him and it's nothing you can ever do about it! I fuck hate all of yall!"

I throw my house key and car keys down storming off and locking my door.

I hit Chris name praying he answers. It rings until his voicemail pops up. This hurts so bad and it's all my fault. I should've told him. I should've told him I'm Asia Evans the little sister of Dominique and Montez Evans. I should've protected him. I hate myself. I hate the day I was born into this family. What am I suppose to do without him?