Little Drummer Girl. (Book #3 in the It's the Little Things Series)

NOTE: WAZUP!? FIRST CHAPTER OF THE NEW BOOK -POINTS TO TITTLE ABOVE- LITTLE DRUMMER GIRL. THIS ONE IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE JUST AFTER WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE IS MADE AND THEY'RE ON TOUR AS THE BLACK PARADE AND UNBOUND(A7X). SO SARAH SANDY IS IN THIS. ENJOY!

~REN~ ('CAUSE SHE BEGGED ME. NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT SHE'S BLOOD RELATED TO ME)

I tried not to cry but letting Zacky go on tour was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Most girls say can't stand seeing him leave why don't I leave? I'm not letting go of him easily. He makes me feel good about myself. I know what you're thinking he's like twenty six and I'm only twenty one. But he makes me feel like all those fights I got into during High School never happened. Like I wasn't teased for being a 'lady-boy.' He makes me feel...Human. Maybe not entirly but it's a sweet taste of what it's like to be a 'girly-girl'.

I hugged him tightly as we stood outside the apartment building, Matt, Syn, Johnny and Jimmy all waited impatiently. Syn must've had the worst time saying good bye to his son Brendon. And Matt must've had a hell of a time letting go of his daughter Laura. He looks so much like him, she has his hair and eyes.  I sighed and kissed Zacky quickly, gazing deeply into his eyes. I still couldn't believe I'm married to him. He means so much to me.

"Be careful?" I made him promise, holding up my pinky. He grinned and shook his head slightly before curving his pinky finger around mine. He raised his eye brows happily at me.

"I promise." He spoke before letting his lips meet mine sweetly and briefly. I hugged him away tightly, inhaling the sweet scent that lingered off his jacket. I couldn't help but let tears seep from my eyes as I had to say good-bye.

"Call me every night." I demanded. He chuckled and nodded, carrying the duffle bag over his shoulder. Matt and the guys hollared for Zacky. I pouted slightly as I watched them drive down the street. I don't know how my sister does it. She's put up with this for nearly six years. She's a brave kid. And with three kids, I honestly don't know how she does it. I still couldn't believe it; the guys are going to recording studio then on tour. But no one ever said love was easy.