Chapter 11: Summer Crush.

CHAPTER 11: SUMMER CRUSH.

~HOLLY~

Swimming in the dark was the best, it was even better when it was just me and my favourite man in the world. I smiled widely and swam around in a small circle we've made. The summer air was hot and sticky but the water was ice cold. It was such a nice feeling. I smiled widely as Matt pulled me close in his arms; making my body shutter. Most marriages aren't as amazing as mine. The fire, the spark that keeps everybody happily in love is still there. My heart raced as soon as our lips met. It was like fireworks on the fourth of July. I felt goose bumps on my skin rise when the feeling of the strings of my swimming top came undone. I couldn't help but smirk against his lips. My legs wrapped around his waist loosely. My stomach filled with flutters and happiness. My heart skipped a beat when I felt his tongue run along the roof of my mouth. Nothing but soft moans and the slow movement of water filled the warm night.

In nearly no time at all nothing covered our bodies but each other. My heart racing, skipping beats at a time as we made love in the pool. It was like nothing mattered, nothing could make this moment rotten. There is nothing on this earth that could make this better or worse. All I had was here, for nearly five years. Going to be five years in six days. Five years since I've met him, the one person I love so much. It started out as a little crush but now it's full blown love. He is my summer crush.

My eyes opened slightly to the summer sun, my vision blurred temporarily. The warm sun heated my stiff body. I smiled and stretched slightly. The sound of birds cherping made my eyes fly open and my body spring up right. Matt's eyes opened to see me in a distraught way. My heart raced as I came to realize we were still outside. Blush ran to my face before giggles escaped my lips. Matt pulled his eye brows together curiously.

"Are we wearing anything?" He asked softly. I lifted the beach blanket and laughed a little before turning to him and shaking my head.

"It appears we're not."