Chapter 24: City of Evil.

CHAPTER 24: CITY OF EVIL. 

~KAT~

I sat in the bed and smiled as I recovered from my hung over, I sat in my yellow shorts and white tank top, a bowl of ice cream helped me cure the hang over, the tv played a movie I brought with me. Other than the hang over I felt pretty good. But my happy-go-lucky mood was about to change. Frank came into the room with a royaly pissed off expression. His expression twisted my stomach and sank my heart. I swallowed hard and set the bowl on the night stand and turned the TV off. Frank stood by the door with his arms crossed his chest. He looked perfect but his eyes were filled with rage and hurt. I shifted in the bed uncomfortably. My gaze never left his. I coughed up the courage to open my mouth.

"What's wrong, hun?" I asked with a flat tone. He remained quiet, just standing there with his arms crossed. Not meaning to be Captain Ovious but there is something wrong.

"Macy Turner." He spoke. My gut wrenched as he mentioned the past, I've done something stupid a long time ago and now I'm paying for it. I swallowed hard and inhaled sharply. My gaze ran down to the bed sadly. 'Keep calm Kat, he might not know.' I reminded myself but even that was unbelieveable. I looked back up at him.

"What about her?" I asked with a shaky voice. He shook his head and sighed heavily, rolling his eyes. I felt my stomach drop into my ass. This is the worst feeling ever.

"A little birdy told me about what you did."

~14 years earlier~

I sat at the lunch table and scowled at Macy Turner. She was dating the boy I've liked for ages. We might've broken up a few months ago but my feelings still remain. Frank's olive eyes wandered over to me as he and Macy flirted, groosly. I sat with my friends but I felt alone. My gaze ran from his to the table top. Frank got up from the table and left. He needed to go and meet up with Gerard and them, Gee is a bit chubby but I don't care. The courage inside of me made me stand up and wander over to Macy whom was sitting alone now. I faked a smile and greeted her with a sugary tone. I hated Macy Turner, she's popular and just...Yuke. I swallowed hard and grinned at my evil plan.

"Macy, you're a nice girl." I lied.

"I can't stand to see you get hurt." Another lie. She nodded and sipped the cola questionably. I licked my lips and put on my game face. Grammy award winning performance time.

"Frank, he isn't batting for the same team as us. He dates girls to hide the fact he's different." I lied, well not entirly. Frank is different but he's not entirely gay but the expression on Macy's face was priceless. I knew this was a good thing, because if she leaves him, he'll come back to me. And since she's moving at the end of the year which is soon by the way I'll be in the clearing. She nodded and left me alone to dwell upon my amazing plan.

"I really liked her!" He yelled at me. I fell back into myself and frowned at the pain. It hurt so much to hear this from your husband. I sighed.

"I had too." I replied with a squeaky tone. He leaned forward and nearly blew a nut. I shrunk into myself and felt the worst about what I did.

"Why? Why did you have to break me up with a girl I really liked?" He asked with a loud tone.His question forced me to my feet, I was in his face now. He should never ask me that because he knows for damn sure why.

"Because I love you." I yelled back. He shook his head, narrowing his gaze at me.

"No, you were being selfish. If you really loved me you'd let me be happy with who ever I wanted not just you!" He said with a snarling undertone that brought tears to my eyes. I could feel my world crack and chip and break. I was falling apart right here, right now. I bit my lip and frowned at him. Was he right? Was I being selfish? No! I wasn't, not entirely at least. I swallowed my pain and fear and shook my head.

"You're only seeing what I did, not why I did it." I said softly. He rolled his eyes before cursing at me as he left the room. I felt my lip quiver as tears ran down my face. My heart sank deep into my chest as my knees buckled making me fall to the ground. I cradled my knees and cried the hardest I've ever cried in my entire life.

 "I love you." I whispered to him even though he wasn't here. I was alone. I might've had people all around me but I felt alone and scared.