Chapter 23: But Baby Don't Cry.

CHAPTER 23: BUT BABY DON'T CRY. 

~REN~

Sitting with Cassidy by the pool was nice. Everybody was either swimming, eating or sleeping. It's rather nice to just talk to a friend without having to worry about my sister being around. She was still rather hung over from last night when we went to the bar. Things got crazy last night, let me tell you. Somethings were said that I think shouldn't have been said. Zacky said he felt obligated to stick around a bit longer before going on tour. He felt obligated too do so. I don't want him to stay because he feels he has too, I want him to stay because he wants too. It wouldn't be fair for him if he feels like he has to stick around, those are the first steps to a failed marriage. I don't know if I can lose him, he's my hero in so many ways. 

I sat at the table under the large umbrella in a tee shirt and shorts sipping ice tea. Cassidy sat in front of me in a green tank top and white shorts. She had a more suped up drink. Her eyes covered by sun glasses, I could barely see her eyes. I think she could tell I was pondering what to do with the whole situation. She pursed her lips and watched me carefully.

"What's wrong?" She asked with a fermilure voice and tone. I sighed and stirred my drink with the blue straw. I didn't know what to do, honestly this was the worst situation I've ever been in. I looked up at her and frowned slightly.

"I think Zacky's staying around because of Louna. (Sorry last time I misspelled it)" I uttered softly and watched as Cassidy's expression dropped dramatically. She took a swig of her drink before leaning forward in her seat, she took off the sun glasses and set them on the table, looking me dead in the eye.

"Is this about what happened last night?" She asked with a flat tone. I nodded and watched her carefully. She laughed and looked at me.

"Ren, we were all really drunk; anything could've been said." She reassured me. I shook my head and inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly. I wasn't happy with that answer, there needs to be a better excuse then 'we were drunk.'

"Drunk words are sober thoughts." I replied softly. She frowned and sighed heavily.

"I could get Brian to look into it, it you like." She said with a settled voice. I smiled and nodded.

"That'd be nice, thanks." I uttered softly.