Chapter 9: Text Book Lovers.

CHAPTER 9: TEXT BOOK LOVERS.

~RENNY~

My bags were packed and I was ready to go. I couldn't believe I was getting to go out to California to meet Zacky. I'm really missing him. I felt stupid for crying when he left but that's what I get for getting attached. I'm really excited to fly out and meet him. He says he's got a surprise for me. My sister came over on her day off. I know I'm her biggest inpspiration, it's extremely lame but that's my sister for you. She's always been a loser. I sat on the couch drinking a Mocha while she had normal coffee. The TV was playing an older movie, okay it's from '97. Magic in the Water. It's the only reason that every time we'd go to the lake, my sister and I would put oreos at the end of the dock and sleep there over night just to see if we had a lake monster. We were so foolish. I was twelve and Tree was fifteen. It was before she grew up. Freshman year wasn't too bad. She still had a childish side but then Junior year came and in the first week she was all grown up. We stopped hanging out and listening to music. We stopped arguing over the posters in the magzines. But even when she was pregnant we went to the park and hung out. But when Penelope was born and Frank moved in with us, it stopped all together. But then nearly four years ago I started seeing Zacky.

"So I'm going to Illinos next week to do a paper on the crime rate." Kat said softly. I blushed slightly at the fact that I'm yet to tell her I'm going to California to meet Zacky. Whoops. I think she won't care but either way I'm going. I smiled weakly.

"Yeah? I'm going to California tonight."