Chapter 10

We started walking out of bar with everyone in tow while I was looking about at all of the chaos that happened to fall upon this city, but there was something that made me freeze in place. Causing Diablo to bump in to me, "What is it chica?" this causing everyone's attention to turn to me. "What is it Shadow? We don't have all day" Flag said but I ignored him looking strait in front of me. In my eyes I was an adult male sized pancake and peace of bacon dancing. "Is it just me or do you guys see a gigantic smiling pancake and bacon doing a kickline?"

 "Is it just me or do you guys see a gigantic smiling pancake and bacon doing a kickline?"

I asked with a wtf face. Everyone mimicked me but looked at me but not the dancing breakfast, even Katana gave the wtf face! Then Deadshot came to a realization as I just watched the once happy dancing breakfast start to eat each other. "I thought you said that the pill that you took had no side effects?" I just continued to stare as the half eaten bacon started to eat what was left of himself as I then came to a realization myself. "It doesn't, but if I don't have enough food, pills, or whatever they decided to give me for nutrition, then I'll have some hallucinations" I answered as the peace of bacon was now gone and turned to look at Deadshot. "And when exactly was the last time you ate?" Diablo asked with a pointed look that a father might give his child. I looked up with my finger on my chin in thought "Well I would say about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks?" Everyone looked at me wide eyed. "What?" I asked generally confused why that would shock them, then I remembered something. "Oh yeah, I forgot, normal people eat 3 meals a day" as I looked to everyone they nodded their heads and gave me the 'duh' look.I rubbed the mack of my head sheepishly and smiled.

 "When the hallucination is over and that means the pill has worn off and any alcohol that was in my system is now gone

"When the hallucination is over and that means the pill has worn off and any alcohol that was in my system is now gone." Flag razed his eyebrow at me then continued "I'm not gonna asked about this 'pill' and alcohol' that you're talking about but we need to get our asses in that building and get this job done." Everyone nodded and continued moving as Croc pushed my back genitally, telling my to hurry up.

Once we got to a corner of a building that was right behind the tower that our enemies are hiding, Boomerang took and through...well .... his boomerang with a mini cam on it, that showed us what we needed on his phone with everyone looking over. Since I was short and not in charge of the mission if kind of got pushed to the back, I turned and kicked the wall that we were hiding behind lightly and glared at it 'Being short can be such a pain in my ass!' I screamed in my head. Croc looked back at me and lifted me up and onto his shoulders like I was nothing. I looked down at him shocked and hugged his head and he patted my leg lightly as if to returned it. I looked over to see I finally got a clear view of what was happening on Boomerang's phone and couldn't help but smile at how tall I felt at the moment. "We think that thing's a weapon" Flag said bringing me back down to reality. "Here. Lower." instructing Boomerang to zoom in of some kind of creature walking to the said 'weapon' when the feed suddenly got cut off. "We gotta take out the big one." Deadshot instructed to Flag. He took awhile to respond as he thought "I left a big ass demo charge down there in that subway." We nodded for him to go on. "There's a flooded tunnel, leads right underneath that building. SEALs, they can recover the charge, swim in underneath that thing's feet. We get in its face and distract the hell out of that son of a bitch so the swimmers can blow the bomb. That's how we take it out."