Is this real?

Max pov

Everything was perfect intill...I jolted up and looked around. Where am I? I was just at the..woods about to*LITTERLY jumps out of bed *...NOPE CLEAR THOUGHTS FUCK THAT NOPE I DON'T LIKE HER AND I DON'T WANT TO KISS HER!!..Wait the infirmary? Why am I here? I turn my head to see y/n passed out in the chair near the bed I was in before I literally jumped out of bed. I walk over and sit on the bed.

"Hey bit-"
"MAX!!"
She shot of the chair and tackled me on the bed (NOT LIKE THAT YA SICK FUCKS THEIR KIDS!)
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU COULDN'T SWIM YOU ALMOST FUCKING DROWNED!!"
"Wait almost?"
"Nikki and Neil got help while I gave you CPR and...*she blushes* mouth...to..mouth"  I felt my cheeks catch on fire.
"A-also" She gets up to get something. She grabs something off a table and comes back handing my my blue hoddie. I looked down to see I was still in swim gear.
"Thanks"
"Hm-hmm"
I pull on the hoddie so it covered my chest and looked at her
"So how long have you been here"
"..the whole time"
"Oh..."
"Uh I'm gonna go tell everyone your up.."
"I'll come with you"

We go to the mess hall where y/n enters but keeps me behind the door what I'd she doing
"Y/n it's so great to see you out of the infirmary!"
"Y-yeah" She said almost tearing up
"What's wrong y/n"
"M-max h-he"
"He what"
"He died"
"WHAT!"  Some seem kinda upset wow people care about me?
She moves for me to come in. I jump in front of her. And everyone  screams like crazy y/n falls to the floor laughing.

Y/n pov

Everyone clamed down after a minute
"Well I'm glad to see death won't stop you max! Determination is so-"
"Shut the fuck up" Max's says
"Heyyyyy..language"
We go sit at the table with Nikki and Neil
"Sooo..max"
"What?"
"You..can't swim"
"Nikki..I'm going to kill you I never learned ok now drop it or you'll never see the light again"
It stays quite for awhile but I break the silence
"Well..I can always teach you"
"W-what!?!"
"Ohhhh that'll be adorable!" Nikki gushed
"I'm just saying I know how to well and you don't know anything so why not?"
"I guess but...won't like it"
"Do you like anything besides that bear of your?"
"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MR.HONEYNUTS!!"
"I have my ways"
"Oh so mysterious " max mocks
I laugh a little
"What's so funny"
"Your cute when your embarrassed"
"Wha-!"
"Ok campers time for the next activitie!"

460 words of actual story work? Last chapter was really short so I wanted to get this out as soon as possible! Also Layla senpai doesn't like cliffhangers and begged me for next chapter soo....yeah also readers past is going to start coming out hehe suffer your..own backstory!