Her past

Preston pov

IN ONE WEEK THE PLAY WILL BE ON AND NO ONE KNOW ANY OF THEIR LINES MAX IS NOT THAT SPECIAL THAT YOU SHOULD NOT KNOW YOUR LINES
"Hey Preston you look a little stressed you ok?"
"It just the plays in a week and no one knows their lines everyone is saying "max was in the hospital" or "Don't you care about max""
"Haha well duh he could have died but if it makes you feel better"
*recites 35% of lines*
"That's all I can remember but everyone has started working on their lines so dont worry about it ok? Practice tomorrow at 3 right"
"Yeah"
"Great see you then with a lest half my line memorized!!"
She walks off.. she's a great friend!

Max pov

I was walking out of my tent and saw y/n walking and reading over her lines
"HEY Y/N THERE'S A TRE-" Nevermind
"You ok?"
"I ran into a tree so yeah I'm perfect dumbass"
"Well you didn't eat and sat in a chair for like 3 days for this dumbass"
"Whatever..have you been practicing??"
"For what"
"The play"
"SHIT I knew I was forgetting to do something I wasn't going to do"
"Nope come on" She grabs my hand and pulls me somewhere
"Where are we going? "
"To practice" We arrive at my tent and she sits down on my bed
"Grab your lines"
"Why should I" She grabs Mr.honeynuts and holds him above her script hiding her face (Mr.honeynuts is in this type of text picture a extremely stupid voice with it)
"Because don't you want me to cheer you on in the crowd for a good job? I wanna see you do great plus Y/n tricked you and you promised you would? Do you want to make her sad?? HMMMM"
"Mr.honeynuts" gets in my face when saying hmmmm
"Fine I'll practice"
"Yay- I mean YAYYY" I chuckled at her child like behavior  (I know their kids but i mean like 3 year old kids)
We go over our line and by the time I have some memorized it's time to eat

Time skip brought to you by Mr.honeynuts stupid voice  HEY ITS NOT STUPID

We eat dinner and then they tell us to dowhat we want for the next hour or two. I looked for y/n. I checked her tent first. She wasn't their but I saw a book on the ground. I picked it up and saw
Property of y/n if found please bring to *your address* and DON'T READ!

Now you can't put that and expect me not to read it I quickly got out of the text and ran to mine I shoved the book under my bed and decided to read it later when no one was up.

Time skip to 2 am

It was around 2 in the morning I grabbed a flashlight and the book and ran to the woods hiding

7-16-2015    damn this is a long book

     Today I got this diary thing from my aunt I don't thing I'm going to write in it much but oh well,I guess I should be thankful you don't typically get gifts from this family.

7-20-2015

     Its been four days and I understand why my aunt gave me this of all things I'm at the age where I have to go to middle school,work things with my parents, fancy party's,ete. It's very hard I've been to around 6 fancy party things for my mom in four days! It's not how life used to be...

9-27-2015

   Life sucks there's no fun. I miss being a kid

9-30-2015

   Why of all the family's I could be in I had to be in the l/n family

10-24-2015

   Today was the first day I messed up..I don't know what I did but I got a black eye for it...my parents have no parenting skills WHO HITS THEIR OWN KID FOR NOTHING!!If I ever have kids they are going to have amazing life's no fucking party's nothing only happy ones

1-1-2016

   Happy new years where everyone is kissing the one they love but I'm still all alone I'm meeting some werid kid tomorrow named pikeman ugh why can't it be someone normal not rich or anything but simple...nice,caring,have the same mind as me where I can make a joke and it's not funny but they laugh,have a ruff outside like stupid remarks doesn't care what people think. That's someone I would go for but no I get stuck with pikeman a stuck up rich bitch with no boundaries. That's are they usually are anyway.

1-2-2016

   I was right pikeman is just like the rest but with less boundaries and he looks like acne beat his ass seriously he's like 12 how is it that bad!

Life sucks does it have anymore happiness? Child hood used to be the best thing ever now it sucks. The abuse,the perfect look,the stress,I've never felt so alone when everyone was around me,I feel as if I'm just a mindless zombie if I want to say something all I can do is scream it in my head. I'm already being trained to work for my dad's company...I wish I was a kid again.

12-18-2016   (This is special day for Layla senpai so special day for reader to!)

    I get to have a normal summer for the first time ever I get to pick which ever summer camp I want! It's going to be amazing to get away from all the debating whether or not life has any meaning! Theirs supposedly a camp that's every camp called camp Campbell! I think I'm going to go there it's kinda far away so no one will no me! I'll be able to relax and won't have anyway work to do!

4-18-2017

   Ok after a lot of research and begging I'm going camp Campbell! I'm on my way now there's a really creepy dude with a hook hand driving the bus oh well!

So there's this extremely happy guy named David hes..ok I guess... there's a nature happy girl named Nikki, nerd named neil, a much of different people, but the one that stands out the most is this guy named max. He's exactly the type of guy I described in my 1-1-2016 entry! He even has the cutest bear named Mr.honeynuts!!!

4- actually it's about time I get to bed I'll read more tonight but I need to get to my tent...

A/n

1117 words! I think that makes up for the short as fuck chapters recently! Anyway how do you guys feel abouts readers background it'll go more in depth as the story progresses but eh just me that loves it ok